7- Stalk

"Ah, you must be hungry. You didn't even touch your food yesterday night." Kana said in realization, eyes looking at me in pity. "Why don't you go and brush your teeth while I set up the breakfast table for you?" She asked.

"Stop pretending to be my girlfriend." I looked at her coldly.

"This is more like your secretary's job, so just hurry up and stop making a fuss out of everything." She ushered me towards the bathroom and headed back upstairs.

I finished my morning routine and went to the terrace. There was a table arranged for two near the counter. As I sat down on one of the chairs, Kana brought a bowl of colourful something towards the table.

"What-" I started, eyebrows furrowing at the contents of the bowl. "-is that?" I asked, looking up at her and then back to the bowl. Electric blue coloured paste which I'm hoping was smoothie, topped with cherries, strawberries and, "Is that dragon fruit?" My nose scrunched up and I had to close my eyes in frustration. "What kind of a stalker are you? Do you not know I can't stand dragon fruit?" I asked, swirling the spoon through the smoothie. "And why is this blue? What the fuck? I just want a normal breakfast?" I added.

"That's Spirulina. Its a type of sea weed. Its pretty healthy." She reasoned. When I looked at her with question marks on my face, she added, "Spi- ru- li- na." She pronounced.

I popped a blue stained strawberry in my mouth and leaned back in my chair. "This is fine, but I need a proper breakfast. Take responsibility." I told her as she brought me a cup of coffee. Fruits and cereal for breakfast have never been my thing. If she chose to bring me here, she should've known I'm high maintenance and that I like things precise.

"Its okay, I have some back up. Give me a minute." Kana said before dashing back inside. While she was away, I paused to admire the ocean. "Here." She placed a packet of bread and a jar of Nutella in front of me.

"Why aren't you eating?" I asked when I noticed that she was quietly sitting on the chair across mine while watching me.

"I already ate." She smiled and then used her thumb to remove some bread crumbs from the side of my mouth.

"Sehun, you look so adorable in your messy bed hair."

I didn't respond.