•Gemu kaihatsu-sha•

Yandere! Male Game Developer x Kidnapped Reader

(B/N)= Boyfriend's Name

(B/P)= Birth Place

THE dark, black night—The kind of horrifying world. You were ripped from your home and dragged into a strange room. A tight rope bounded both of your hands together, restraining your movements. Familiar voices from the other side of the strange room went discerned by your alarmed ears. Were those perhaps your friends who are in the same position as yourself?

"Hmmpp!" their screams were muffled by their gag.

"Tara? Kenneth?" you called their names out loud.

They stomped their feet signifying their existence.

"Help! Please, someone! Get us out of here!" Your voice echoed the silent room, leaving out any sign for someone to come and rescue your group.

Their footsteps sung a domineering imperilment as they came in flinging open the door loudly.

Two people wearing a mask took off your friends' blindfold and gag. Meanwhile, the only blindfold that hid the beautiful (e/c) eyes of yours was removed.

You sinked in everything around you. Its room interior color palette had a shade of monotonous, soul-crushing beige. Walls were made out of concrete which mercilessly reflect the endless noise and ability to withstand tremendous abuse inside this house of prison. Dangling metal chains and cabinets with skulls filled the prison room. Hanging from the top of the ceiling was the bright fluorescent light, allowing people to have a disordered mix of circadian rhythms.

"Welcome to my little twisted game that I call escape room!" a robotic disguised voiced blared through the speakers that was placed inside the room

"Why the hell are we here?!" Kenneth yelled.

He had dyed blue hair and sapphire blue eyes. Born in England, Kenneth grew up with abusive parents and was raised by his older sister. The handsome male was into riding motorcycles which explains him wearing a white t-shirt underneath a black leather jacket. His bottoms consists of dark cigarette pants and black combat boots.

"Let us go!" Tara angrily screams.

She was the typical pretty girl next door with her long and soft bouncy ginger hair, cerulean blue eyes, and soft fair skin. Her clothes consists of a comfortable white sweater with yellow plaid pants and black combat boots where it was styled as punk and indie. Like all her family, she was a religious christian. The guy of her life was her sweet and smart boyfriend named Aaron. In line with that, Tara lived in a villa with her mother, stepfather, and stepsister due to her biological dad passing away.

"You can't do this to us!" you joined in.

"In the wilderness, only the most terrible beasts of prey cavort and gambol. Deer and rabbits play no games. Once you hunt man, you will always feel the thirst. Let nature takes its course—An endless circle of life and death. There is no competition because nobody can be me~" the mysterious voice blared out dangerously.