•Bomei Kanja• (Lemon)

(M/N)= Mother's Name
(F/N)= Father's Name
(Y/F)= Your Fear

Yandere! Male Asylum Patient x Doctor Reader Lemon

The nightmare never ends.

I wish I could wake up but this is not a nightmare.

"Goodbye mom (M/N) and dad (F/N)!" you waved at your parents, heading to work as a new hired doctor in Dayspring Mental Asylum.

"Goodluck (Y/N)!" they cheered.

Dayspring Mental Asylum.

This mental institution has existed for five years and it is where all the dangerous patients are located. They hire newly skilled doctors and nurses to work here since most of them quits their job.

Don't get me wrong.

It's not the mental asylum that is the problem but the patients itself.

You've heard many rumors about what happened to the workers who worked here. They usually seemed stress and petrified about the patients there. Those are the reasons why they had resigned.

Before applying for this job, you knew that you were prepared to take this professionally. You had graduated from college from taking a psychology course and had gotten a good diploma.

Then you proceed to undergo numerous trainings for the capabilities and requirements that were needed for this certain job. Now you were ready to fulfill your dream and help out those people in need.

You didn't care about the danger you were getting into instead you were focused on caring and helping out humanity.

The sliding doors of the entrance gave way for you to enter the Dayspring Mental Asylum. There was someone inspecting you to come.

He was the head of this mental institution. His emerald eyes stared at your outfit for the day which consisted of a (f/c) sweater with black pants and black sandals. Hanging on your shoulder was your leather blue bag.

"Good morning (S/N)-San! Here is your first task of the day." he gave you an old patient folder.

You opened to see that some part of the paper were crumpled and torn.

-Name: Itsuki

-Age: 21

-Ethnicity: Japanese, American

-Background: Itsuki is a writer and the eldest child of the two children in the family. He never loved his controlling, abusive father. His family soon abandoned him as they moved into another house.

-Patient 322 is a dangerous patient because of his schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. He suffers from psychotic features that is connected to his bipolar disorder. His common hallucinations includes hearing voices (Auditory) and seeing imaginary things (Visual). Due to this, he has a case of sleep deprivation so the best way to calm him down is to take his medication or read to him his written works.

"I feel bad for him. I'm determined to help him as much as I can, Ito-San." you told him.

"You must be careful (Y/N). He is one of the hardest patients that we had ever handled." Ito shared.

The two of you entered the elevator, talking about the schedule in working at Dayspring Mental Asylum and the procedures in treating your patient.

Along with that, he had given you your schedule and task procedure that should be followed daily.