•Pan-ya•

Yandere! Male Cannibal Baker x Customer Reader

A/N: Just a reminder that there is gore ahead. Read at your own risk!

(H/T)= Hometown
(C/N)= Country Name
(F/H)= Favorite Hobby

~January 15, 1989~

~5:00am~

Dear Diary,

Heavy rain poured from the sky at that time. Its not darkness just the absence of light that got me looking for shelter. I was a savage and I was unafraid to fight for what I wanted. I was brave enough to go to war for what I deserved. But every soldier has a weakness. For me, food is my common ground since it is a universal experience. I've never been so hungry in my entire life. Being stuck in a dark abandoned cave for a couple of days is the worst. My fellow crew member wasn't much help either. Too bad we're all out of food.

I guess I could say it was nice to devour him. My body drew closer to his form, smelling him in delight.

I fed on his heart — His emotions, his pain. Then I ripped his severed leg to shreds, taking all that I could. Seeing the life being drained from his eyes satisfied my bloodlust. His blood dripped from my fangs as I licked my fingers clean. Finishing what used to be him.

~Sincerely,
Heiden

~March 7, 1990~

~6:00pm~

Dear Diary,

Damn it! I can't believe I've done such an immoral thing!

Cannibalism.

A crude art, equally elegant and ugly.

The one thing you shouldn't be left alone with at night is your own thoughts. They eat you alive until the next morning. The 4 am knows all my deepest secrets. After getting over my initial disgust with myself, I eventually grew used to it. I would describe the taste of flesh similar to veal which is a type of meat from calves. Being much more tender than a mature cow. This became my go-to survival tactic. During war or extreme famine, I would take it upon myself to eat those unfortunate like the fallen soldiers, those with missing limbs, and the sick.

~Sincerely,
Heiden

~April 20, 1995~

~8:05pm~

Dear Diary,

I'm getting bad again but I am too tired to care.

It's hard to shake off this new diet that's already under my skin.

A supreme pleasure of being.

My body did not process any other food except human flesh. Any food ingested would be expelled immediately. At one point in my life, I met someone very special to me. She was a cute army nurse who worked at our base, treating the wounds of every soldier with great dedication. The woman gave me her hand and saved me. I need her love before I fall. How can anyone look so good like a flower? She was my first and only love for centuries. We spent a lot of time together watching movies, dancing at the pub, and going on late night drives with unclouded stars painting the dark sky. However, we were a promise meant to be broken. I ended up eating her in a fit of rage when she found out about my cannibalism. She tried to f****** leave me all together and I can't have that. Ever since then, I kept a jar of her remains with me until I meet my significant other.