However, someone insisted on intruding our sweet privacy.

A customer is trying to come in and the door is locked.

How dare he disturb and trespass in our substantial territory that he was not allowed to roam.

Nothing that happens at the surface of the sea can alter the calm of its depths because

the last thing I wanted between the both of us was rivalry.

He was a handsome fair skinned, dark eyed male with curly blonde hair that caused (Y/N) to be deeply shocked.

VII

You greeted him with a smile but instead he'll be tomorrow's customer.

No No No! You'll want someone else soon other than me.

He does not deserve your face to be painted on his heart. Oh, I will rip his head off and I can't wait to make him suffer.

Do you think I didn't notice? When you happily offered to perform him a haircut for free?

VIII

Passionately, I listened to the curses put on his fate.

His future is dying right before his terrified black eyes.

I had given the beauty of death to him. A gift that ended his silent tears.

My heart is just too dark to care at this point. It is a little too late.

My better half, look at what you've done to me. Do you still love me? Then show me where your love lies.

Words can say so little when you care so much. But you didn't show me what I want, only your dreadful fears.

IX

It keeps getting worse and you can't hold these bad thoughts about me at bay.

You're always freezing cold, leaving yourself off to starve to death.

You would whine and moan and cry at me until you finally drive me away.

Your fragile, thin body needs food to survive and I'm just helping you to eat the food that I provide so you wouldn't breathe your last dying breath.

X

To you, am I making any sound at all?

You left me in this air of silence. So much more was said in the unsaid.

Please, just keep me somewhere in your heart. Am I that easy to forget?

Now there's too many thoughts going through my brain because I'm coming to terms with a broken heart. You just watched me crumble and fall.

Our special wedding wholeheartedly mattered to us. We won't be able to find our happy ever after if we're not together instead.

All we needed was a second chance because time wasn't ready for the first one when we met.

XI

Nothing is louder than overthinking after midnight.

I miss going to bed with absolutely nothing on my mind.

I want you in my life and I'm going to put you back in it. This is a challenge that I'm determined to overcome and fight.

The perfect scenario that I had been looking for played in my head. Watching you call his name won't make me fall behind.

XII

You make me want to be different. Better.

I know it isn't ordinary, but who ever loved ordinary?

Everybody needs somebody, but I can do better than him.

From the way I dressed and act, I pretended to be the guy that you liked which I happened to murder.

Why aren't you happy? I look exactly like your lover! Kiss me, hug me, me, me, me!

Being told that my pastime consisted of the strange, twisted, and deranged in summary.

I had finally enough of your ungratefulness (Y/N). Haha! No longer will you be grim.

XIII

Life is too short to let my better half have boring hair so I styled your hair short.

Anything is possible with sunshine and a little pink.

Oh, you look so adorably pretty! Just enough madness to make you interested in loving me

The camera loves your smile, more to add in my personal collection of you.

Emotions affect the color of our hair, don't you think?

This is all I want to do with you forever. Let's get lost in our blissful paradise that others can't see.

Style Written: Ode Poetry

P.S. the hair couple that I had thought for this sweet chapter was from the manga: Hibi Chouchou (Suiren x Taichi Kawasumi❤️)

________________________________________________________________

Sterling = Highest Quality

Miyōin = Hairdresser