•Yūmeijin•

Começar do início

His education stopped since the ninth grade. To become a famous celebrity singer was his passion. It was a promise to make his parents proud. Nothing worth having came easy so he worked hard for it until he was able to buy himself his very own car.

The next plan that he had was to apply as a trainee in a talent agency and successfully make it big. Upon thinking about (Y/N), he was really convinced that she was the personification of his long, lost rubber ducky. However, why didn't she remember everything about him? Why was she giving her the cold shoulder?

Meanwhile (Y/N) went to visit her guardian. She was so taken aback at the unexpected event that she relaxed her wild racing heart. The guardian she knew all too well who took care of her had finally come to their final time. Her utmost respect goes to her kindness to everyone around her. This then left her to properly bury her dead body in a nice and safe place.

As the drunken (h/c) curly haired beauty staggered happily down the street of her neighbourhood towards her house, she saw someone familiar.

"Yo, what's the matter?" she went closer to him.

"It t-triggered me.." Liqin was sitting on the ground with his head down and his hands covering his face.

"What?" (Y/N) didn't get what he meant.

"I saw a kid with a rubber ducky. It reminded me of my past(πーπ)." he cried.

Her hand then latched onto his, leading him inside a captivating toy shop overflowing with various toys across from the chalkboard.

"Here. It will make you happy." she picked up the rubber ducky and gave it to him.

"Thank you! Thank you! (っ*'∀`*)っ" he hugged her.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it." she hugged him back and paid for the toy.

With the window cracked and the chilly air filling the room, the both of them cuddled each other closer that night at his room. Liqin was lovingly curled up in (Y/N) arms, letting the beat of her heart soothe him to sleep in a sleepy, blissfully happy, silence. She then opened her eyes and blinked at the sunlight streaming through the window.

"Oh my god!" the (e/c) eyed female screamed and got up at the situation she was in.

"It's not what it looks like! Σ(゚Д゚)" Liqin woke up and exclaimed.

"What else did you steal from me huh?" she tossed a pillow towards his face.

"Listen (Y/N), you passed out last night because you were drunk." he took her arm gently and pinned her to the wall.

"Really? Well, thanks for being there for me Liqin." she lifted her face to look at him softly.

"It's nice hearing my name come out from your sweet lips. I forgot to say out loud how beautiful you really are to me. You're my cuddly toy, got that? Please, hold me down because I can't seem to stay still as I've been far to anxious for you to finally meet me. " a rosy blush formed in his cute cheeks.

"How thoughtful of you but I've got more patients to take care of." she remembered her duty.

"No (n/n), I won't let them bother you. It's time you tell me everything that I need to know or else.." his chocolate brown eyes glared at her.

"Or else what?" she crossed her arms on her chest.

"I'll tickle you and annoy you forever. ψ(`∇')ψ" he smirked playfully.

"Fine, when people get to know me, they always leave me. And then they all forget me." a single tear slipped down her face, her heart was breaking.