Afire love

MARYS POV:

"I want you to be honest with me for one minute please." I say coming out of the daze I was in, created by the surprise Harry had made for me.

"okay, sure." he smiles propping himself up on his elbow.

"what do you want from me? what are your actual intentions." my face is expressionless as I try to stay stern.

"and you want me to be honest right?" he says, his voice cracks slightly.

"yes, that is exactly what I want."

"well Mary, I honestly don't know right now. and I know that sounds bad, but party of me thinks you'll be able to understand that."

"and if I don't?" I question him.

"well then, again I don't know." his jaw muscle throbs as he looks everywhere but at me.

"that was a better answer than I was expecting, if I must say." I chuckle slightly.

I had been prepared for his response to be, "a one night stand" maybe "a 'fuck buddy' of sorts" somewhere along those lines, but his response shocked me.

his warm hand caresses my face shaking me away from my thoughts.

"just know the intentions I have, I can't control." he says as his eyes look into mine.

"I don't know how to take that." I swallow, hard.

"you over think way too much. here-" he says placing his two hands out for me to hold.

and I do just as he wants.

"now close your eyes and don't think about anything, nothing at all." he closes his eyes and does like I am supposed to.

he tells me not to think, but I can't help but do anything but that. I think about what me and him could be, then I think about what we couldn't. and I can't help but be happy or sad at the responses he gave me tonight.

suddenly I feel fingers wiggling in my sides and it makes me jerk and laugh uncontrollably.

"I told you to expect the unexpected." he chuckles while still tickling me.

"I'm gonna kill you." I barely say through all of the laughing.

somehow I land on top of him and the tickling stops.

just pure silence as our eyes meet and it seems as if he's looking into my soul.

"you're so  beautiful, how did the universe come up with something like you?" he say's, his eyes still not leaving mine.

"can I kiss you?" I usually think before I talk, but this time I didn't. and I didn't mind.

a smile creeps over his lips as he places his hand onto my face and leans into me.

the kiss gets heavier as I soon find myself under him.

his kisses lower as his lips meet my collar

then my stomach

then my bellybutton

goose bumps raised all across my body, and I didn't even think about stopping him.

and frankly I didn't want him to.

but he does.

"that's not what you need, I can't do that to you." he says pulling my shirt back over my stomach.