Rush

"If you're trying to come on to me, it won't work. You're not my type." Harry said while scoffing.

"How would you know?" I said taken back.

"You just seem like you're trying to be someone you're not. Which isn't my type."

"we've barely said anything to eachother."

"crazy how much you can know about a person without knowing them huh?" he says resting his head on his hand.

"im just trying to have fun. lighten up a little sunshine. i thought you'd be fun. looks can be decieving yeah?"

"youre one to talk. you try to come off as a bad ass, but i can see through you like a glass sliding door. you may be fooling everyone else here-" he stops and whispers and my ear, "but youre not fooling me love."

i wipe my bottom lip with my thumb and start to talk. "i like you." i say chuckling.

"i dont get that a lot."

"yeah i can only imagine why." i laugh.

"Mary right?" the way he said my name made me feel warm inside.

"yeah."

"ill be at your place around noon tomorrow, look pretty. and actually dress like yourself. dont wear a costume again." he winked at me and got up from the couch.

"I thought I wasn't your type." I say confused.

"Who said this was a date?" He said rudely.

"catch you mates later." he says turning his back and raising his hand for a quick second while walking out of the room.

i leaned back on the couch for a second a smile to myself. there was something about him i just couldnt shake.

"im gonna call it a night too." i say sitting up from the couch.

Phoenix makes her way over to me and whispers in my ear.

"hes no good mary." i looked her into her eyes and they were filled with sincereity and fear.

"i can handle myself love." i say trying to shake the chilling feeling she gave me.

"come by tomorrow if you want. ill see you around." i continue while making my way to the front door.

the truth is, i didnt know what i was getting into, but i didnt care. the feeling harry gave me was a rush.

the experience reminded me of the first time i smoked a cigarette.

leaving me wanting more.