FF #1 || Chapter 6

Gauri entered the washroom making a face as he came out dressed in his night tracks and white ivory colored v-neck t-shirt. Not a word was exchanged. Once inside she stomped her foot grumpily. The whole bathing area was wet. She hated it. Not to miss the enormous amount of soapy water and his tiny hair that had perhaps fallen of while he scrubbed himself. This was it. One reason why she hated using the bathroom after him.

She quickly took a shower and changed into her night suit. A comfortable capri and a long strap top. Looking into the mirror she pulled up her top. She had not the slightest clue they'd be sharing a room. She shuddered thinking of the look he'd give her seeing her in it. She hated wearing her bra at night. She need to be left loose at least at night. Closing her eyes she wondered about it all. what if...something happened.. Between them?

As much as she wanted to push the thought off, she realised, she somewhere down was wishing for that something to happen. Shaking her head, she washed her face with cold water. Remember, three more days and different ways. That made it even more reason to get intimate with him. Stupid man. Why did he have to be so much of a turn on?

She sighed. Getting intimate wasn't a good option. She would begin missing him even more after going back to normal life. She walked out to see him already sleeping on one side of the bed. He didn't move to see her. She should have felt happy, but she ended up disappointed. She wanted him to look.

She laid on the other side. "Good night!" He wished softly. She smiled. "Good night." She pulled up the duvet, the room was chilled. Despite the duvet she felt cold. God knows how he preferred sleeping at that temperature.

"Omkara, could you please increase the temperature? The remote's on your side's table. " she finally said freezing. Her hands, cheeks, nose, feet, all seemed to have frozen.

Omkara frowned. Somethings never change. Sometimes he felt she did it only to annoy him. How could she feel cold in that warm track pants and winter tee she wore? "Gauri, are you serious? It isn't even 22 !"

He felt her moving.He turned to her side to see her sitting. His lips parted at the sight he saw. Damn. She looked hot. " Omkara, please. "

He stared at her. That white strapped top that rested over her glowing skin in the dim night light of the room caught his attention. How he wished to push it down. Gauri's breathing went out of rhythm when his scrutinizing gaze didn't stop. His eyes grazing her skin down from her neck to the bosom.

 "Omkara." She cleared her throat.

"Huh. Yeah." He turned back to the other side and took the remote control of the air conditioner increasing the temperature. She had already increased the temperature, he'd surely die of suffocation this night.

He lay back onto the mattress, his eyes wide open and his sleep lost. How long it had been since they made love? Seemed like forever now. He couldn't erase her image from his mind, the image his eyes had captured a few minutes ago. He wanted to be close to her. Feel her. Feel her breath fanning on his face. He closed his eyes. The room was so hot. His thoughts got hotter. He craved to run his fingers on her bare shoulders. No. He shouldn't get carried away with the attraction. The last thing he'd want is to complicate things between them. If they happened to get into some action, he was sure she'd expect more. Perhaps even he would. But expectations always met a brutal disappointment.

Did he want to go back to the old them? Partly yes, partly no. Arguing everyday wasn't a very healthy lifestyle it was otherwise. He couldn't got through the madness again. But he missed her. Awfully. Her kisses, her care, her irritating him. He missed her every single day.Then there were days he missed her physically. He knew he couldn't get along with any other woman. Not an option. If it was someone, it had to be her.