Favorite Book/ Book Series

His favorite book: The Shinning by Stephen King

Naturally as The Shinning was one of his favorite movies, he would also fall back to the book being his favorite as well. He doesn't have much to comment about whether he likes the book or movie version better however. He likes both an equal amount.

His favorite book series: Hannibal by Thomas Harris

He simply loves Harris' writing style and thinks of Hannibal as one of the best written characters though he also thinks that it is a bit grotesque and tasteless in having a character who is a cannibal. Regardless he likes the series and while Hannibal is never really the true main character until the fourth and final book, he likes the uniqueness of having such a 'side' character be constant in a series.

Your favorite book: The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

One of the many reasons you like this book is due to its magical nature and intricate web of non-linear storytelling. It was a bit hard to grasp at first due to the different viewpoints that constantly jumped from one to the other to different times and so on, but once you figured it out, you fell in love with the book.

Your favorite book series: The Lord of the Rings by J. R. R. Tolkien

Obviously a classic, you love the whole story line and in-depth world that Tolkien had created by writing the trilogy. So much so that you had all the major books including The Hobbit, The Silmarillion, Unfinished Tales, and several others that contributed to the lore of Middle Earth.