An Invitation

It was a fact that the two weren't in the most... ideal situation. Jonathan had just escaped Arkham, and needed something only Edward could really give to him at this point in time, at least that's what he kept telling himself. Pacing around his second safe house (the first one had been where he'd gotten smoked out and captured), Jonathan grew impatient. He'd called Edward only moments before, demanding he come over to talk, though he really wanted something else.

He wrung his hands, glancing between the clock and the door every few seconds. Where was he? It couldn't take Edward that long to come over. He knew Edward lived really only a few blocks away, at least he knew of one of the other man's safe houses. Was he even there? It wasn't one of Edward's common safe houses, Jonathan knew that much. At this point he could only hope for the best.

About to give up, Jonathan turns towards his bedroom door, intent on taking a nap. There's a knock on the door then, and he turns so fast for a moment he's slightly disoriented.

'Stay calm, god damnit!'

Jonathan takes a deep breath before composing himself and opening the door to reveal Edward standing there.

God, he'd forgotten... even if it only had been a few months, less than usual, it felt like a lifetime. The only thing keeping him from jumping Edward right then was his pride. It was much too big to warrant him to stoop to that level. No, he'd make it so it'd seem Edward was the one that needed it, not him.

"Jonathan?" Edward asks, just standing there.

"Well?" Jonathan says, stepping aside so Edward can enter. "Aren't you going to come in?"

Edward steps into the living room, but as he passes by, Jonathan catches a whiff of his cologne. He can't help but take a deep breath, the sharp scent of Guilty Black Pour Homme, a particular favorite of his he wore occasionally.

"Are you purposely doing this to drive me crazy?" Jonathan growls, pushing Edward into the door, using his weight and momentum to close it before pinning him against it. Jonathan simply holds himself over him, close to his neck, just smelling. The sharp scent of the Coriander translated well with his natural scent, it was addicting.

"Doing what?" Edward asks, a spot of humor in his voice.

"Bastard," Jonathan hisses, realizing Edward has purposely worn it.

"No more than you calling for wanting to talk," Edward smirks slightly. "Talk about false advertising."

Jonathan scowls, "If you know what I want, then stop talking."

He grabs Edward's face in his hands and kisses him vigorously as Edward returns it.

"God, I've missed you," Jonathan mutters, pulling back after a few moments. His breathing is a bit labored, but not overly so.

"It's... only been a few months," Edward says, bitting his lower lip.

"A few long ones," Jonathan scowls. "We need to live together. You and I."

"Is that an invitation or a demand?" Edward asks cheekily.

"Whatever you want it to be, but as of right now, it's whatever I want it to be. Or rather, what I want you to do right now."

"And what, pray tell, would that be?"

Jonathan leans in and whispers something in Edward's ear, causing him to blush.

"Well? Do you think you'll be able to accommodate?"

"I-I- Of course!" Edward says indignantly.

"Good." Jonathan just stands there, expectantly.

Edward hesitates for a moment before kissing Jonathan again. Happy that things are going his way, Jonathan runs his fingers through Edward's hair, tangling them to hold him in place as Jonathan slips his tongue into Edward's mouth.

Edward lets out a light moan as they do this for a while before Jonathan starts getting a bit bored. Putting a slight pressure on top of Edward's head, Jonathan starts to push him downwards. They both still have their clothes on, but they don't seem to be much of a problem at the moment.

Edward unbuttons Jonathan's shirt, trailing kisses down his chest and stomach. A pleased sound comes from Jonathan's throat as Edward makes moves to start unzipping his pants.

Taking his pants off and pushing them down around his ankles, Edward grasps Jonathan's shaft before taking it into his mouth. Jonathan pulls lightly on Edward's hair, encouraging him to take in more.

Sucking gently while taking a bit more in at a time, Edward soon feels Jonathan hit the back of his throat. Jonathan keeps pushing, and Edward gags a bit before pulling back, or at least as much as he can with Jonathan's fingers tangled in his hair holding him in place.

"Relax your throat," Jonathan instructs, pulling Edward deeper.

Doing so, Edward's hit with his gag reflex as Jonathan shoves the rest of himself down Edward's throat.

"You bite and you get punished," Jonathan warns.

Edward only nods slightly, still fighting his reflex. A few moments pass of Edward deep throating Jonathan before he starts feeling his jaw getting sore. Saliva is already making it's way down his chin.

Pleased sounds escape Jonathan's throat as he keeps thrusting, feeling himself getting closer. He gives a particularly hard tug on Edward's hair as he cums, letting Edward swallow as much as he could before he started choking a bit.

Pulling back in a slight coughing fit, Edward took a few deep breaths.

"How pathetic," Jonathan says with a smirk. "You couldn't even do it properly."

He pulls Edward up roughly into a shearing kiss, pushing him up against the door once again.

"Not... fair..." Edward gasps a bit, breaking the kiss.

"Oh, it was completely fair," Jonathan says, "believe me. Now then, will you be taking me up on my offer?"

"Your... offer?" Edward furrows his brow.

"Yes," Jonathan says, wiping the corner of Edward's mouth with a thumb. "My offer of us living together. There are some... ah, things we need to take care of you see, and we can only accomplish them if we live together."

"Things like what?" Edward asks.

"You're smart," Jonathan says, ghosting a hand across the bulge in Edward's pants. "Figure it out yourself."