.......

3 years ago

Mom:y/n wake up other wise you would surely miss your schools picnic!!

Me: getting up mom. Why are you behaving like this you know its already so early(looking at the clock)

Mom: its already 7:30. Your bus would arrive at 8:30 how could you be so calm...
    Y/n now hurry up.

Me:sure mom.

*time skip*

At the dinning room

Dad: y/n good morning. Did you have a beautiful sleep.

Mom: she..... Having a beautiful sleep. Hahaha..... She was laughing so hard all night that I wasn't able to sleep.

Me: mom its because I was reading some sorts of jokes and by the dad were you not at home yesterday??

Dad: no, I was working in my office and today morning got here.

Me: so dad I will be going to schools picnic. Bye dad and mom, have a god day.

*time skip*

All the students were sitting in the bus to reach the picnic spot. It was quite far. As I was a loner I was sitting at the front seat that was also a single seat so no one could either sit with me. Funny!!  But I got used to it..

I didn't like to be a loner but every kid in this school just used me for my money and for making me there slave and bullying me.

But being lonely is much better to be with fake friends...

Getting back to the story

We were all in the bus. After few hours we arrived at the picnic spot. It was a garden which was very big and you can go around and study about different things.

It was looking  more like a educational trip rather than a fun place.

We all started to roam here and there looking at different things and creating memories..

*after 1 hour*

I got really tired and so I decided to take a rest.  While I was resting I saw two kids playing with fizz be. I also wanted to play so I ran to those two kids asking them can I play with them.

They were so sweet they leted me to play with them.

(Mia, Anna and rian were watching me from far and they thought of making my fun)

Anna: hey, see guys our lonely bitch is now playing with the little kids!!

Rian: adorable..  Let's get a video and make it viral.

Mia: okk and the hashtag would be #loner got crazy and lost her mind...

They did as  they thought and now the video of mine got viral and every one was making jokes about me and what ever..

I don't give a shit.

*time skip*

It was time for us to go back home so we all seated ourselves but I was missing...

No one noticed

Actually Mia and Anna wanted to prank me so they locked me up in the bathroom..
I was shouting for help but no one came.

I was crying inside.

After few minutes the door opened as I rushed out side seeing a person looking  amazed at me. i thanked him for helping me but that person tried to touch me and wanted to kiss me and....  I don't know what all but I was really very scared..

I was screaming and crying, yelling for help and suddenly some one came and punched that man.

That man was............