Was it a coincident??

I am getting ready to go to school. Its such a boring task to go to school as it is hell for me. Normally I go to school by car but today I want to go by bus.

I was waiting for the bus to come. Suddenly some one pushed me and I fell to the ground. I yelled back. Then a hand came to help me stand up.
Y/n:" whats your problem!! Cant you see😤😤"
Boy:"miss I am sorry, it wasn't intentional"
Y/n:"fine, leave it(looking at his uniform)  are you a new boy to our school?? "
Boy:"oh! I didn't notice that you also go to the same school. Its nice to meet you, my name is taehyung. Whats your name?? "
Y/n:"my name is y/n,  by the way did you came from bussan? "
Boy:"oh yeah,  how did you know?...... Wait let me guess..  Are you mr. And mrs. Kang's daughter? "
Y/n:"yeah I am and I recognized you Gucci boy"
Tae:" jagi,  what a coincident "

Then the bus arrived and we took the bus and went to school. On the way we discussed many things like where are you staying and blah blah blah.....

In school

Tae was introduced to the class and every girl was like "wow he is so handsome"
"Let me propose him"
"He would surely like me"
Tae would be my only and only friend in the whole school and I was sure he would come to sit with me and I wont share him with anyone....
These types of thought's were coming to my mind.
Then suddenly teacher told me
Miss:"y/n,  do you know tae?? "
Y/n:" yeah,  he is a close friend of mine"

The whole class was like how could it be possible....

*time skip*

Its lunch break and tar and me are eating our lunch but my most of the concentration was on the stares that were passed to me as they know that I am a loner but now tar is my friend and he is cool,  dashing....