Arc 3: A New Friend Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Well, feel free to explore the living room while I prefer dinner." The boy said as headed to the kitchen.

As Kurama was now left in the living room by himself and with nothing to do, He followed the boy's advice and explored the living room, which was quite a place to be honest.

From vases, paintings, the small tables or the television itself, there was one thing that Kurama had took full noticed of which was the photo section itself. The fox immediately wasted no time has he headed to the checked the photos.

Kurama was then greeted by hundred years of the Sarutobi clan history. There were just a lot of people that He didn't knew in this photos. It was like a literal one big family. Although, there waa this one photo that really caught his attention.

Kurama then examined the photo which made him really surprised. In the photo itself, He saw a happy couple along with a very young kid around 4-5 years old. The fox widened his eyes as he immediately recognized the young kid as Konohamaru himself.

"So this is the kid's parents" Kurama commented as he continued to study the photo.

He had to admit that He can really feel the happiness and joy in this photo. It seemed that the loneliness will be forever gone and only the powerful essence and meaning of family remained. There were really a lot of memories that flashed before his eyes. Although, He began to wonder on how did it ended up like this? How did the kid's family got the sad and tragic ending instead of the happy ending?

Kurama felt really sad for the kid. Since, his grandfather passed years ago, He was just living in this house almost all by himself. He wondered on how the boy was coping with this?

He was getting worried every second.

(INTERVIEW)

"Judging from what I've seen so far, the kid had lonely life, and at least it's not the worst kind."

-Kurama

(AWHILE LATER)

As dinner finally began, Kurama found himself in a chair and eating some good food such as beef stew and rice. Even though He was fox, He can still helped himself eat dinner by using his cute tails to grabbed the spoon and eat his meal.

Konohamaru on the other hand was just looking at him with amazement, Who knew a fox would have the ability helped himself eat dinner just like that as if He knew the basic Human customs of eating a proper meal.

There was also some familiarity that he felt about Kurama as if He had met him before somewhere. But He just couldn't figured it out. Speaking of him being a Nine-tailed fox, He also thought of the legendary Kyuubi No Youku, which was also a nine-tailed fox. Could it be that they are the same person?

Konohamaru shook his head. What the heck was He was thinking right now. He should be eating his dinner properly without the distraction of any thoughts.

"Hey Kid." He was then called by Kurama.

Konohamaru snapped out from his thoughts as He looked up to see the fox looking at him." Hey what's up?" He asked.

"Well, When I was exploring your living room, I saw a photo of you and your parents, Did you managed to spend time with them before they went on those missions?" Kurama asked.