Chapter Sixty-Three

Billies PoV

I laid peacefully in bed lily asleep next to me
I scrolled threw my phone until lily began to stir.

"Billie." She muttered.

"Yes babe?" I replied but when I looked over next to her she still had her eyes shut.

"Billie!" She said slightly more distressed.

"Babe?" I replied placing my hand on her shoulder.

"BILLIE! STOP! PLEASE." She yelled her voice filled with panic. I gently shook her shoulder realising she was still asleep.

"Babe, I'm here, look at me.." I tried but no response.

"STOP!!" She screamed. Suddenly finneas stormed threw the door. I'm not sure if it was the sound the door made or something else but suddenly lily bolted upright, now wide awake.

"Fuck..." she said as she looked around the room confused and began to cry, panting for breath.

"It's ok.. it's just a bad dream.." I said moving closer to her but as I did she moved away.

I glanced at fin who shared the same confused expression.

Suddenly lily jumped up off the bed and walked straight out the door, heading down the stairs.

"Babe?? What are you doing?" I yelled as I got up to follow her. None of this made any sense.

As I reached the room she had gone to, finneas close behind I watched as she paced back and forth.

"What's going on?" I asked

"I can't." Was all she said as she broke down collapsing to the floor.

I was confused and concerned I wasn't sure if I should call 911. I had no idea what was going on.

I slowly approached her and made my way down next to her on the floor. As I wrapped my arms around her she didn't object she melted into me.

"You gotta speak to me Babygirl." I whispered.

I noticed finneas take a seat on the sofa not fully relaxing yet but slightly more calm that she was letting me close.

"You died. Because of me you died. I can't do this. I can't be the reason you die." She gasped for air.

"What do you mean? Babe it's just a dream I'm not gonna die any time soon." I tried to reassure her but she was having non of it.

"You killed yourself. Cuz of me."

"Baby... honestly that won't happen. I know that would have been scary to see but I'd never do that.." I said in my calmest voice.

"Do you promise?" She said so quite it was hardly audible

"Yes I promise."

Slowly she began to stop crying and we returned upstairs and finneas went back to bed.

That night she didn't let go of me, she clung to me for her life. Threw out the night she had several more bad dreams, she woke up crying and shaking every 3 hours. By morning she was more tired then before she tried to sleep.

Lilys PoV

I was beyond nervous as I stood pacing the waiting room to the radio stations waiting for it to be my time. Me and billie has profected the song but I was still scared I'd mess it up.

"You ready?" I heard billies voice say as she wrapped her arms around me from behind.

"I'm scared." I admitted turning to face her

"So was I the first time I sang for someone but you'll kill it trust me. I love you." She said kissing my head, I didn't respond I simply kissed her lips, making it last.

"Ok. Lily? Ready?" A voice said and I knew it was time.

Billies PoV

I stood and watched threw the glass with finneas and my mum, Claudia also stood watching with us. Lily looked terrified but I knew she could do it. They wired her up and I watched as she closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"I've gotta keep the calm before the storm... don't want less, I don't want more.. Must bar the windows and the doors.. To keep me safe, to keep me warm.. Yeah, my life is what I'm fighting for. Can't part the sea, can't reach the shore.. my voice becomes the driving force..I won't let this pull me overboard." She sings and I watch as her head goes into a different world. Her hands fell as much of a story as her mouth does her hands clench as she hits a high note and relax when she goes low.

Before I know it the song is over, as she sings the last note I can see her eyes open again and she relaxes.

"So lily, that's a new song you wrote a few days ago with your girlfriend if I'm not mistaken?" The interviewer asks

"Yes that's right, I was stuck on how to pull it tougher so she helped me with some ideas."

"Seems like a great team, do you have plans to realise more music?"

"Hopefully," she answered the smile on her face was brighter then I'd ever seen,

When she finished I bounced eagerly by the door waiting for her to come out and as soon as she did I threw myself into her arms.

"You did so good!!" I squealed kissing all over her face.

"Thank you baby," She said as she cupped my face and kissed my lips,

Everyone else also congratulated lily and for once the smile stayed on her face until we got home.

A/N - this is unchecked so ignore any mistakes I'll fix it over the next few days but it's been way too long since I last updated so wanted to get this out before I go to bed. It's 1:30am and I just got home from seeing Billie live in London... oh my god. Need I say more?
Anyway I'm shattered and need to sleep cuz I have to train in the gym tomorrow and I'm hella tired 😂 goodnight angels 💖