Chapter Fifty-Five

The next morning after breakfast I sat on my bed playing my Guitar. I didn't sing or write often but I needed to pass the time, tonight was the night billie would be here. I could hear people packing and it was just making me more excited.

"Now I don't sleep unless your body's on me
And I won't feel right until we can be
Underneath everything that's between
Yeah, Yeah, I'm undone, I'm 'bout to burst at my seam.. Cause I am picturing you beside me
So let me be everything that you need.." I sang, trying not to cry thinking of billie.

"Take your time
Pull me in, Push me out
Simplify all the whispers of doubt
'Cause I know what you're thinkin' about" I continued

After I finished I decided to post the video to YouTube.

-

BILLIES POV

I bounced my way to the car it was 2pm and we where about to go to the airport to go se lily. I was beyond excited. I had not shut up all day. Even when we did an interview earlier they had even asked why I was so happy.

I scrolled threw my phone noticing my notifercstions
Where going mad. I clicked the link and smiled slightly when I saw Lilys face on my screen. She's never posted a song before but she was so good at singing, the song was amazing even if it did have a hint of sadness in it.

Eventually we got to the airport, I'd had Lilys song on repeat the entire 45 minute drive.

As I was running threw security late as always as we booked an earlier flight last minute so we could get there early and surprise her, my phone began to ring.

I picked it up not even looking at the name as we continued running after checking in our bags.

"Hello??" I panted out of Breathe.

"Babe is everything ok?" Lily asked on the other end of the line. Shit I didn't even realise it was her calling

"Yeah yeah! All good just late for a meeting so finneas is making us run. Are you ok?" I lied

"Oh ok..Call me back later?" She sounded disappointed but it would be worth it later when I see her

"Will do. I love you Babygirl." I said before hanging up.

We passed threw security and booked it straight to our plan lounge

We'd hardly sat down for 10 minutes when they announced our flight.

At least I had 3 hours to sit down and relax on the flight. I'd see lily around 7:30pm

-
LILYS POV

It had upset me that billie couldn't talk but I knew it wasn't her fault she had work, I'd see her tomorrow morning anyway and she'd call me before bed anyway.

It was 3:45pm and I decided I would sleep till people had left. They'd be gone by 6:30pm which left me a good amount of time for a power nap.

I threw off my clothes and climbed into bed, allowing sleep to take over.

BILLIES POV

"Billie wake up" I hear as an arm nudged me from my sleep, I'd fallen asleep on the plane.

I looked around opening my eyes slowly to realise we had landed. Stretching for the first time in hours I gathered my things and headed off the flight.

I walked threw the airport stopping as I heard my name called. I looked around spotting a large group of fans. I ran over smiling at them as they all screamed.

"Hi my loves, I got to be quick but are you guys good?" I asked as I hugged them and took photos. We stood chatting for a while before finneas came and reminded me we where going to be late.

"Ok ok, listen I got to go but I love you guys!" I said smiling as I turned around to walk away waving.

We headed outside and found the taxi car waiting for us as I got in my phone started to ring. I noticed Lilys name and picked it up.

"Hi baby." I spoke smiling realising I'd be seeing her in less then an hour.

"Hey. Where are you? Are you in a car?" She asked sounding tired.

"Yeah I'm heading to the hotel, hey can I call you back when I get there?"

"Ok.. I guess.."  she said hanging up before I had the chance to tell her I loved her, she was sad now but it would be worth it later I kept reminding myself.

LILYS POV

I hung up the phone not wanting to listen to billie anymore. Why was she being so distant? Why was she avoiding me? What was she hiding? Was she seeing someone else? Did she not want to be with me anymore? Did she not love me anymore?

I cut my thoughts short deciding to get out of bed. I could just ask her tomorrow anyway. As I crawled down the corridor I noticed how quite it was, everyone had left, finally. I was alone at last.

I walked down the stairs and ended up in front of the tv on the sofa, scrolling threw Netflix I picked riverdale and got into a series binge.

Around half way threw the second episode the door bell rang. I hesitated. Nobody was meant to be here? I hadn't been told anyone was coming? I decided to head to the door to see who it was.

I slowly opened the door somewhat afraid of who would be on the other side.

I was struck by piercing blue eyes and blue hair and a bright smile.

"Billie?" I asked, in shock. As she jumped into my arms.