Chapter 14

Ronnie P.O.V

I understand that I completely fucked up on this one and that Ryan was more than upset, but it was all clear to me now! I loved Max, I've always loved Max, and there's no going back. I can't help who I've fallen in love with, it's happened, it's done.

No matter how hard it'll be to tell Ryan that, I have to, no matter how much it hurts him he'll have to face the truth one way or another. But I have to tell Max I love him, there's no use hiding anything anymore, hiding things causes more problems than necessary. I decided to go talk to Ryan, first. Stepping on to the tour bus I looked to see Jacky pushing Ryan away lightly before heading up to to his bunk as I began to say my words.

"Ryan, we need to talk." I said. Ryan wiped his red puffy eyes and nodded.

"Look, I know this was unexpected. I-I'm in love with Max. And there's nothing I can do about it." I began, licking my dry lips.

Silence.

"You're a great guy Ryan, I'm sorry I hurt you but it's just, knowing you're in love with somebody who's right there welcoming you with open arms and dating somebody that's literally your brother or friend. That's a pissy situation. But believe me, there's somebody out there perfect for you and waiting. I'm not that somebody and we both know it."

Ryan nodded. "I'm sorry , I knew you liked Max all along but I just...I let the protectiveness side come out and I just...the crush I had on you took over."

"Friends?" I asked.

Ryan smiled. "Brothers, Radke."

We laughed a little.

"Well go get him!" Ryan protested suddenly.

"Max you idiot! Tell him you love him!"

"But what if-" i began but he cut me off.

"What if? Damn you're blind, Ronald, the man loves you to bits. Anyone can see that." Ryan said with a smile, it was forced and there was still a tinge of pain in his eyes but I narrowed my eyes, trying to focus on his words.

I nodded, my jaw slightly ajar as I jumped off the bus into the midnight air, running to NBK's tour bus, letting myself in Max was curled up on the couch, snivelling. He was crying? Clayton left his side and gave me a nod, before heading to the bunk area, leaving us alone which I gladly appreciated.

"Maxie. Why are you crying?" I asked gently, tilting his chin up so he could face me, his eyeliner was running and smudged down his pale face, I wiped his tears and cupped his face, forcing him to look at me.

"Y-y-you can choose Ryan. It's a-alright." He choked, another sob escaping his lips, his perfect lips.

I shook my head at him.

"Max, I don't want Ryan, I want YOU."

"W-what?" His voice returning to normal now.

"Maxwell Fucking Green. I. Love. YOU." I pressurised on each word as I said it, so he could realise how much I meant it as I stared into his beautiful eyes.

"Ronald Fucking Radke, I Love You Too." I found him saying back, I grinned at him, before planting his lips on mine gently once again, he responded immediatley, his hands knotting through my hair. There was so much passion in this kiss, it was undescribeable. Pulling away, both of us breathing heavily as I knotted my fingers through his, as he leant his foward on mine.

"Max Green, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Why yes, it'd be an honour." He smiled at me as I returned it.

I crashed my lips back to his eagerly, after a moment I pulled away. "Let's take this somewhere a little more personal." Max breathed.

(A/N skip if you don't like sexy time please and thank you mwah x)

After shutting the rooms door I pushed Max onto the fresh double bed, climbing over his body so I was straddling him, I crushed my lips to his, pushing his hair away from his face as I sucked on his snakebites. He arched his back and let out a loud moan as I bit down harshly on his lower lip. His hands trailed up my abdomen, lifting up my shirt over my head and throwing it in the corner of the room, I took off his aswell, as we rubbed eachothers chests, exploring. "Damn-Radke-when did ya-get so buff." Max gasped out between kisses.

I smirked before slipping my tongue in his mouth, encircling it with mine, his taste was so unique and addicting. Why did I take drugs when I could've had this extraordinary taste of a beautiful man?

My hands slipped lowly to his belt buckle, he followed as we took our pants off, suddenly being the dominant one, Max shoved me over onto the bed so he was straddling me this time, pulling away from my lips, he traced my chest tattoos with his fingers whie planting small kisses and bites down my neck, down my chest where his tongue flicked my nipples as I let in a sharp intake of breath. His tongue snaked down to my belly button, down my happy trail to the waistline of my boxers, plucking at it slightly.

"Damn it Max." I breathed, thrusting my hips foward.

"Hm?" Max teased, his hands exploring my lower region, but not the place I wanted them to be.

I moaned uncontrollably.

"Just ask me, Radke." He teased me more, stroking me through my boxers slowly.

"Fuuuck, Max just suck me off already!" I demanded, gripping the bed sheets underneath me tightly.

I groaned and bit my lip tightly, as his hands wrapped around my hard member, then suddenly a warm mouth wrapped itself around it, biting my lip trying not to suppress another moan, I ended up drawing blood. The metallic taste filled my taste buds.

I grabbed Max by the hair, steering him at the pace I wanted him to go, finally moaning loudly as he deep throated me.

"Max, I'm gonna-aaaah." I exhaled as I came in his mouth, which he gladly swallowed. Putting his lips back to mine again he then licked the blood off of my chin that had risen from my bottom lip.

I flipped him over and threw off of his boxers, putting three of my fingers in his mouth to lube them which he sucked on eagerly. Sticking my fingers inside of him one by one his whimpers turned into loud moans as his arms encircled my sweaty neck. Finally positioning myself at his entrance I pushed myself inside of him, moaning at his sudden tightness that closed around my member.

"R-ronnie." Max moaned as I thrust into him slowly, careful not to hurt him.

"F-f-f-faster." He moaned.

"Okay baby." I breathed.

•••••••••• (A/N SEXY TIME IS FINALLY OVER BABEYYY. SORRY IF IT SUCKED. BAD.) ••••••••••

I smiled as we finally passed out in eachothers arms, sweaty and naked, I had slept with Maxwell Scott Green. The man I loved.