Chapter 4

"Wh-what happened?" I groaned. Squinting as the light was hurting my eyes.

"You collapsed." I turned my head slightly to see Max hovering over me slightly with clear worry in his eyes.

"Oh. Where's Craig?" Was all I said.

"He went home. And What? Is this normal?" Max asked, confused at my lame response.

"Well- I still actually get side effects from the drugs I used to do. Y'know, when I first got out of jail and joined Falling in Reverse my hands still used to shake uncontrollably. I would throw up. It was normal for me. It hasn't happened in a while so it was a bit of a shock I guess." I sat up on the bed Max had put me on, scratching the back of my head. Taking in the surroundings of his room.

Black walls half covered with more posters, and awards,.his clothes were scattered all over the floor, his wardrobe half open, with shirts, shoes and belts hanging out.

"Max?" I asked.

"Yes?"

I took a deep breath.

"It still hurts you know."

"What do you mean?" He replied.

"You kicking me out of the band without notice... when I first went to prison." I stated simply. Though I could feel my emotions building up inside me threatening to burst into tears. Though I held them back. I will not cry.

I will not cry. I repeatedly told myself.

"But you killed someone...You were fucked up. You never agreed to go to rehab."

"Max. You needed to go to rehab too! You were nearly as bad as me! Yet you felt the need to send me off alone, we could have gone together. And no, I did NOT kill anybody. Why would I go to prison for only two years for killing someone?" I spat.

Thats when my emotions burst.

"I trusted you Max. I actually trusted you but then you just threw me away. We both needed help. But you shoved me off of you to deal with my problems-"

Max wrapped his arms around me and whispered into my ear.

"I really am sorry Ronnie. You were my best friend, I honestly don't know why I did it."

I couldn't help it as the tears fell unwillingly. I felt like a wimp.

"I feel like a wimp." I admitted. Mumbling into his shoulder as I let my emotions out.

"Don't cry Ronnie. It hurts me too." Max whispered. Cupping my face and kissing away the tears that trickled down my face.

He laid down next to me on the bed and hugged me tightly. We sat silently for a few minutes before I decided to sit up.

"I have band practice. Want to come?" I asked. I was probably out for a few hours.

"Sure. Just let me get changed." He immediately jumped off the bed and stripping off his top and jeans. Shuffling in his wardrobe. Throwing shirts behind him, finding something decent.

A t-shirt caught my eye as Max threw it. Lifting it up I took a good look at it. It was a black vest top with 'I

The funny thing was, I still had mine but with Max's name instead of mine. I guess we both couldnt get ourselves to throw it out.

"Yo Man. Look what I found." I turned it around to show him.

His cheeks flushed red slightly as I grinned at him in amusement.

"Woah. Didn't know I still had that. Uhh-" He began.

I laughed throwing it at him to wear it but he shook his head.

"You wear it!" He protested.

I shrugged. "Okay."

Slipping my other shirt off and putting it on.

"Yes, so it is true. THE Ronnie Radke loves himself." Max smiled.

I looked to see he was now wearing a Green Day T-shirt with purple skinny jeans, a 666 belt buckle with chains hanging from them.

Battered red converse on his feet.

"Ronnie, come here." Max demanded as I walked over to him. He pushed me down on to the bed, pressing his lips to mine.

"What the?" Was all I managed to get out before I pushed him away lightly with a shake of my head.

"No, Max. I'm sorry. I'm not Craig. You can't just claim my lips whenever you want to..." I narrowed my eyes.

He stayed silent and grunted, keeping quiet.

I waited for him to fix his hair and do his make-up before leaving the house.

IOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIOIO

After an hour or two of messing around and discussing some songs for our upcoming album for the early 2013. We all decided to pack away our equipment and chill out.

Max was too busy talking to Jacky, Ron and Derek about guitars. Completely ignoring me.

Ryan jumped down next to me, draping his legs me, practically on my lap.

"Why am I being used as a footrest?" I asked out loud giving the pale black haired man an odd look.

"Because you looked lonely. And I am litetally your brother, I can do these things." Ryan stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

I just nodded in approval. Defeated.

"So, guess what Ronnie? Max L-I-K-E-S you." Ryan whispered in my ear as I frowned at him.

"How about no? What are you? A love guru now?" I shook my head at him as he edged closer.

"Yes, in fact I am. Part time. As well as your full time drummer and best friend." He stated simply as I rolled my eyes, shaking my head.

"Ronnie?" He asked.

"Yes. Ryan. What do you want?" I stretched each word out loudly in frustration.

Partly because Max had hardly talked to me since we got here.

Was he mad at me?

I looked back up to Ryan's black outlined brown eyes edging him on to continue what he was about to say.

"Just go with it." He muttered as he licked his lips. Making my gaze go towards them for a second.

Before I could ask what he was on about. He was suddenly straddling my lap and kissing me eagerly.