Chapter 13

Jacky P.O.V (Surprise!)

I stroked Ryan's back soothingly as he softly cried into my shoulder as we lay on the couch, he had been at it for a while now and wouldn't stop. I'd liked Ryan for a while now, I wasn't gay I guess it was just him! Yet I never had the guts to tell him-well I was going to, but then he really started dating Ronnie, I've had to be acting all this time that I was cool with all of this. When I really wasn't, when they both first told the band I wasn't sure wether I was living in reality or if it was just a dream, heck, a horrible nightmare that made my heart sink deep down in my body.

"Ryan...don't cry over him, he's not worth it at all do you hear me?" I soothed him, he pulled away and looked at me, I wiped his tears from his face, my fingers brushing his cheeks lightly.

He smiled wearily.

"Thanks Jacky." He mumbled.

I stared into his deep brown eyes, before I knew it I was leaning in closer and closer, tilting my head to the side I closed my eyes, leaning in just a tad bit further-

The bus's door was thrown open, followed by a guilty looking Ronnie. I shuffled away from Ryan's face as Ronnie spoke.

"Can we talk, Ryan? Please just hear me out." He pleaded.

I sighed and stood up, heading over to the bunk area sliding into my bunk, but not before seeing Ryan shooting me a innocently confused gaze.

I groaned slightly, there was nothing I could do now but comfort Ryan, he strongly liked Ronnie. I didn't want to get in the way...

•• The Next Day ••

I couldn't bear to face Ryan after going in to kiss him like that, it was too embarassing for me. As I wasn't usually the type of person to straight in for things if they want it. I lay in my bunk, facing towards the wall all curled up into a ball as I waited for Ryan's fading voice to disappear outside. We weren't playing out live today as we had a day off, but we usually went out and met the usual bands, greeting fans, stuff like that.

"Yo, Vincent. You awake?" Derek asked, ripping open the curtain.

"Uh, y-yeah." I stuttered, rolling over to face him.

"Well hurry up, the guys are waiting for you outside, we're all starving."

"Go on without me, I'll catch up."

"Alright, Ron will stay back with ya'. The fucker won't get out of bed." He laughed.

"Oh ha ha Derek. Get the fuck out of my face." I heard Ron say from the bunk above me, Derek laughed harder and walked off.

I rolled out of my bunk, falling on to the floor and groaning, not wanting this day to carry on.

"'Sup with you?" Ron asked, his bed head peeking out of the higher bunk to glance at me laying on the floor.

"My life-is like a dramatic movie that never ends." I still lay there, on my back on the floor.

Ron laughed. "Why? Ryan still not noticed you yet?" My head shot up in shock horror.

"What?!"

Ron laughed, as I got up off the floor to face him from his bunk.

"You like him, but he likes Ronnie." He stated, smiling.

"How did you-" He put a finger to my lips, shushing me as I did so.

"It's plainly obvious. I've noticed the way you laugh nervously as he messes and kids around with you. You're in deep, man. And he's too stupid to see."