Chapter 6

Max P.O.V

"So are those two dating?" I asked.

Is that why he didn't kiss me? But it was just going to be a peck I guess. Couldn't hurt...

"Uh, yeah, for a little while now." Derek replied. Sparing me a glance as he looked back to his guitar, tuning it up.

"Mmhmm...He never really brought it up, though." I said.

"He doesn't really tell people things kind of things. Well, unless you ask..." Jacky continued.

I nodded in agreement. Maybe he just hadn't opened up to me fully yet. After all, it's only been like two days.

~ Next Day ~

Warped tour was approaching faster than expected. Clayton and I were preparing ourselves and had been rehearsing an awful lot with the rest of the band. We'd also been advertising on our twitter and asking many of our followers to vote for NBK to be one of the bands to win the battle of the bands. Let's just hope we can get through.

The line-up was really great this year. Falling In Reverse, Asking Alexandria, As I Lay Dying, Motionless In White and the rest of those awesome fuckers.

Ronnie P.O.V

I groaned and rolled over, only then to be screaming my ass off as I looked at the now awake man in my bed.

MY bed.

"What the fuck!" I screamed, jumping out from under the covers. Examining the sleeping figure.

The man then groaned and rolled over so I could see his face.

"Ryan?" I whispered.

"Ryan you bitch, what the fuck are you doing in my bed?" My jaw dropped.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. What's all the ruckus about?"

Jacky groaned as he walked into the room, zombie like- wearing just knee length basketball shorts. Followed by Ron, who was wide awake and fully dressed in his usual jeans and band tee.

"Why. Do I wake up. To that feminine fucker in my bed." I said through gritted teeth.

I pointed towards Ryan whose pillow was now on top of his head. Mumbling random things.

"Ryan get your head off the pillow and talk." I said sternly.

"Derek dared me to okay?!" Ryan raised his hands in surrender.

"Why?! What?"

"Derek wants you to spend more time with your boyfrraaanddd." Ryan stretched the word out so it sounded like someone from the ghetto.

"Why the fuck did I even agree to doing this? It's pathetic." I groaned.

"Because we want you to be happy and we know that happiness lies with Max. Capish? Capish." Jacky answered in his rough morning voice, as he began walking away. Ron soon following.

"Out. Ryan." I jerked my head to the door. He silently agreed with a nod, shutting the door behind him.

~~A few hours later~~

Max P.O.V

"Holy....FUCK. YEAH!!" I punched the air above my jaw dropped in shock. As I stared at the email I'd just gotten. Shutting down my laptop I couldn't resist holding in my excitement.

"CLAYTON! CALL THE GUYS. WE HAVE BIG NEWS." He gave me a confused look and nodded.

After a while everybody was here, bunched up on the couch.

"Okay....So, guess who won battle of the bands and got into warped tour?" I asked, my smile becoming wider and wider.

"Do you mean, that we-"

"THE NATURAL BORN KILLERS ARE FUCKING GOING TO WARPED!" I jumped up and down. The guys cheered and fist pumped eachother.

"This calls for some celebration." I stated, grinning. Pulling out my iphone from the back of my jeans' pocket.

Dialling up Ronnie's number I waited for him to answer.

"Sup Maxie." He spoke, his usual greeting. I couldn't help but get butterflies whenever he called me 'Maxie'

I got hit hard, I guess.

"Dude. We made it into Warped Tour!" I squealed jumping up and down.

"Aw, awesome man! Congratulations! I'm happy for you! It's gonna be a blast!" I grinned.

"Yeah, so we're throwing like mini-party get together celebration thing. Think you can make it?" I asked, biting my lip. Hoping he'd say yes.

"Sure! We'll be there, at like, seven thirty, eight ish." I smiled and agreed. Hanging up.

Warped Tour was gonna be a blast this year. The bands. Playing live infront of thousands of fans. Parties. Doing what we love.

Natural Born Killers was going to make it big.

______________________________________________

Next chapter should be going into Warped and stuff.

Sorry if its boring I haven't had breakfast yet. Considering its 3:15pm >.

I'll update as soon as I can.

~Vinny x