Chapter 5

I began kissing back just as eagerly....

I didn't know what I was doing. My head was telling me stop but my body wouldn't respond.

I brought my hands up to his chest to shove him away, but he began grinding on me slightly, making me groan and pull him closer, scrunching up my shirt in his hands.

Is this what it'd feel like to kiss Max?

Ugh no, bad Ronnie.

What am I even doing? Kissing Ryan?

My body finally reacted and I pushed him away, he lost his balance and tumbled onto the edge of the couch to the floor, by the looks of it trying to hide his smirk.

"What the fuck was that Radke?"

Max asked, the first few words he had said to me in a while, apparently the whole band had been watching the little makeout session....I face palmed myself.

"I-Um-I-I-Gah." I groaned when I couldn't get any words out.

"Uh-You never told me you were gay...or liked guys....at least.." Max began, narrowing his eyes with a shocked expression all over his face.

"He's not gay! Me and Ronnie have this odd relationship which consists of only being gay for eachother. So like, he's Ryansexual, Ronniesexual...." Ryan bursting out laughing at this.

I looked at him confused.

Seriously? What the fuck is he doing? Just go with it? What's the plan?

"So does that include Ficcaro too? You said Ronnie...." I jerked my head towards him as his cheeks turned a light pink colour.

"W-w-what!? N-no!" His cheeks got redder by the second as I smirked at him.

We sat their awkwardly for a moment before Derek brought up some subject with included the guitarists to bring up another conversation, Ryan got up and grabbed my wrist, pushing me out of the room to the hallway so we could talk.

I saw Max glancing at us from the corner of his eye, but I tried to not take notice.

"So what the fuck was that Ryan?" I demanded once we were out of ear reach.

"I want you to see how jealous Max gets by finding out that we're dating..." He grabbed my hand and entwined our fingers.

"Dude-What-Why do you want us to get together?"

"Because it's so clearly obvious you may have crushes on eachother. You'll see Max get jealous, you'll realise you like him too, and BAM. Married gay couple with adopted children!" He.exclaimed.

I stared in awe at him, then tried not to burst out laughing the 'gay married' comment on the.end.

I shook my head.

"Why did you kiss me though?!" I asked, biting my lip in thought.

I heard light footsteps pat on the wooden flooring and Ryan immediatley pinned me up against the wall, his arms on either side of my head and his knee between my legs while I blushed furiously, I should file a compaint for sexual harassment.

He was about to press his lips to mine again when we heard a voice which made us realise we could pull away.

"It's only me, you guys. Good acting though." The sound of Jacky's hush voice spoke.

"Phew." Ryan said, pulling away.

"Wait-they all know about this?"

Ryan nodded and shrugged. With a face that said 'pretty much'

"Okay so answer my question."

"Oh Ronnie, the kisses just make it the oh so more believeable." Ryan winked, nodded his goodbye, and began walking upstairs, yelling his good nights to everybody.

I groaned and put my head in my hands.

These guys are crazy. How can I even manage to like Max?