VEGAS!!!

EMMA POV:

Today was the day that we finally went to Vegas!

I had everything packed and ready, and I was now editing. The twins said to be at their house around 9:00 pm so we could head out.

It was 4:27 pm. I watched some Jersey Shore, edited, watched some more videos, and drank coffee.

When I checked the time again, it was 8:45 pm. I needed to finish editing this video so I could post it tomorrow because it takes a few hours to process everything and I need to ready. I took maybe another half an hour to put the finishing touches on it, and then I grabbed my bags and took an Uber to the twins house.

When I got to their house it was already 9:36 pm, and the driver helped my with my stuff.

The twins hugged me when they saw me.

"You're half an hour late!" Grayson yelled.

"Sorry! I was busy!" I laughed.

"Have you eaten anything? We have leftover pizza and..." E suggested.

"There's no time!" Grayson yelled.

"Oh, calm down, bitch." Ethan rolled his eyes.

"Knowing us we're probably gonna get food anyway." I laughed. "Are we bringing scout?" I asked.

"No. We dropped him off at a puppy hotel. So they can take care of him and everything for the two days we're gone." Grayson explained. "Now let's go pick up James!"

We got in the car. Ethan was driving, I was passenger and Grayson was behind me.

"When should I start filming?" I asked as I checked my camera charge.

"When James gets here." Grayson nodded.

We got to his house and we hugged him.

"Hey, Kitty girls! My stuffs all there." He smiled. There was one big suitcase and his giant ass lighting.

"You're bringing your fucking lighting?" Ethan yelled.

"I'm a beauty guru! I have to film a get ready with me!" He yelled back. "Now drive!" He yelled as we laughed.

We piled in again in the same orientation with James sitting behind Ethan. I put my camera at the front to get all of us.

"That's so fucking bright, Emma." Janes commented. Ethan looked at me camera for a second and laughed.

"That's okay, I can fix it." I stared at it, knowing damn well I couldn't.

"No you can't." Grayson said.

"Fuck off!" I laughed. We were at a red light and then Ethan pulled over.

"What the fuck?" Gray asked.

"Do I just type in Vegas?" He asked.

"Well, I got the Airbnb this time, and I hope it's not shit." I told the camera. So we put in the address and he started driving again.

"I'm hungry." Ethan commented.

"Well I have to fucking pee."

"Guys! We're 2 hours behind schedule! And you say this now?" Grayson asks.

"Oh, come on. We need some fuel for the trip!" James smiled. We stopped at this restaurant and got fries and shit and then we ate there.

We were dancing and shit while we waited. It was a good fucking time.

We all just talked for an hour when a throwback song came on. We then just sang for the next hour.

"Guys, I'm so fucking tired." James said in a very dead voice.