Chapter 6

I was woken up by a call from my mom. I pick up my phone and read the time as 2:35pm. I sigh as 5 new messages come through from her. Typical mother. I would say that she should have come woke me up, but I was still fully naked from this morning. Wow...this morning was...something. I kinda regret it now to be honest...of course the sex was insane but I still felt like it was wrong. I couldn't take it back now. Never...

Y/n, we are going on a walk soon with your stepbrothers and I want you to come so we can go out for the first time as a family. Be ready by 3 please x

I get out of my comfy bed and feel the discomfort of my aching legs as I travel across the room to find an outfit. Am I even gonna be able to cope on a walk? Hopefully it stretches out my legs and the pain will ease.

-

We arrived at what looked like a big park. It was pretty. I pop my sunglasses onto my face and open the door, stepping out. I sigh in awe as I look around. Everyone looked so happy and excited.

"You got them?" I hear Taehyung say to Jungkook. I was a bit confused as I didn't see Jungkook with anything as they got in. I turned around to see him nodding while looking at me. The rest of them throw their heads to me and smile innocently. Weirdos. I giggle and catch up with my mom and dad. I wanted to explore this park more. You never know... this could be my new favourite place to go...We were having a lovely day in the nice park however I was noticing my brothers being very secretive and they kept whispering around me. I thought to myself that I might have something stuck to me but every time I looked there was nothing wrong with me. I kept brushing it off but it was really starting to annoy me.

We came to a duck pond and as it was still summer, the ducks were fluffy and yellow with bright orange beaks. I linked arms with my mom and rested my head on her shoulder. She stroked my hair before I stood back up straight.

"Isn't it beautiful?" She says and I nod, smiling. I throw my head to the left as I hear Tae shout my name in his sexy ass voice. wait did I just.....I didn't mean sexy...

"Y/n! Come here!!" He screams again, making me run faster.

"What!? What is it?" I scream back. When I was finally close to him, he charged at me and lifted me up, chucking me into the duck pond next to us. I immediately squeal at the coldness of the water and run back out in anger. My brothers found it amusing but they're not the ones that have half their body soaking.

"WHY! WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT!? I HATE YOU!" I say, throwing my leaflet of the park onto the floor and running to the nearest bathroom.

Taehyung's POV

The whole trip, we were trying to find a decent duck pond with no railings and we were losing hope, until we spot one. I turn around to the guys.

"This one?" I mouth, edging closer to Y/n and our mom. They all nod before I screamed her name.

"Y/n!" I scream, trying to hold my laughter in. She shoots her face to me and begins to walk up to me.

"Y/n! Come here!!!" I shout again to annoy her.

"What! What is it?" She screams back before I pick her up effortlessly and chuck her in. She squeals and we cry laughing at her adorable face. She hops out and her whole bottom half is wet.

"WHY!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU IDIOT! I HATE YOU!" She screams as she runs off. I walk back to my brothers who were in stitches of laughter. It was funny until I spot our dad walking up to us with a stern look.

"What was that for Taehyung?" He mumbles, close to my face.

"Come on dad it was funny" I say, smirking but he didn't find it amusing.

"You might not care what you do, but if you affect her, that could affect your step mother too. And then she will leave me. Do you want me to be alone again, hm?" He says, raising a finger at me. I huff and apologize even though I wasn't sorry at all. Our plan was just getting started.

"Now go and find somewhere to buy her new clothes. She deserves an apology"

Y/n's POV

I run to the nearest bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle. I slide down the door and cry silently. I might have been over reacting but I thought they liked me enough not to throw me into a pond with my nicest jeans. After 20 minutes I heard the door swing open and I hear the muffles of my brothers.

"What do you want?" I say, wiping my eyes.

"We came to say were sorry and we have clothes for you" I hear Jimin say, holding a bag over the door. I smile slightly and stand up.

".....so are you gonna t-"

"Oh yeah sorry" I say, taking the bag from him.

"We will wait outside for you" I hear Yoongi mumble, as they all go to leave.

I empty the content of the bag, to see a new pair of jeans and underwear. I wasn't surprised that they didn't forget to buy underwear too, because they were fucked up like that. But I was grateful.

-

The underwear surprisingly fitted perfectly and so did the jeans. I put my soaked jeans and underwear in the bag and walk out feeling much better. I open the bathroom door and smile at them. I hug them all one by one.

"Wow, we knew your sizes!" Jimin says, before Hobi cut in.

"Erm no, I knew her sizes, you all just stood there on your phones" he explained, putting his arm around me and beginning to walk back to mom and dad.

"Ok well when you asked us if we approved of the jeans, we said yes" Jimin argued back.

"Ok but half of you didn't even look up fro- NO, YOU KNOW WHAT, I PICKED OUT THE GODDAMN JEA-"

"Are you actually fighting about my jeans?" I giggle, resting my head on Hobi's shoulder.

"We're not fighting Y/n" Jimin answered, sighing and kicking the grass. I look towards his sad pouted face and smile.

"Cute"

-

"Oh honey are you ok now?" My mom says, looking me up and down. I nod quickly as we begin walking to the next pretty area of the park.

We came across another pond and I glare towards my brothers, behind me, causing them to laugh. I grip onto my mom's hand and place my head on her shoulder as we examine the new pond.

"This pond is even bigger honey look!" She says, pointing at the millions of beautiful yellow ducks we saw before.

"Yeah I know, the ducks here are-" Suddenly I feel a pulse on my lower area. I stop and look down casually to see if anything was there but nothing was. After a minute it started feeling pleasurable. I look around while trying hard not to let out a sound as I see my brothers looking at me mischievously. I walk up to them awkwardly as the pulse was speeding up.

"I am begging you....not here please!" I whisper while panting, as mom and dad were looking at the ducks.

"Do you think we really wanted to go out just for a walk, Y/n? How stupid are you?" Jin chuckles as they all walk off towards mom and dad.

"YOU GUYS ARE SO-" Jungkook, holds the remote up and turns the dial. This is fucking torture. The feeling was so fucking good and yet I couldn't do anything about it. Why do they have to be so fucking evil?

Word count: 1373