|4our|

*Warning*
*Sexual content below*

|Jordan POV|

"Mmmm open that pretty little mouth" jas said

She gripped the back of my neck pushing it down as I deep throated her strap.

"fuccckk I love hearing you choke on this dick , I could listen to it all day long"

I kept sucking and sucking .. till I couldn't suck no more , we've been fuckin for a week straight and I've started to get used to sucking strap,  I rub on her pussy while I lick the tip of the strap then looking her in the eyes .

"oh you wanna fuck huh ?" She says grabbing me by throat.

"Bend over and let me see that pretty pussy of yours"

I bend over for her .. I know she can tell how wet I am.

"I'm wet for you daddy .. please fuck me"

I spread my legs a little wider for her to slide in.  She slides in & I can feel my walls slowly stretch but tighten around her strap , I moan at her trying to slide the whole 11 inches inside me.

"oh my god jas.. take you're time with it" 

"What if I don't want too ?"

She starts stroking a little deeper .. 

"What if I want to fuck you till you can't walk?"

I could feel her hands making their way down my back as she grips my shoulders & strokes faster into my wet tight pussy.

"uhh fuck jas please control yourself"

"I'm good" she says while chuckling.

At this point shes fuckin me so fast I start to whimper.  I grip the sheets & moan while she pound pussy like her personal punching bag.

"fuck fuck fuck !!!"  Jas screams while speeding up , she's going to cum soon.

"cum for me baby"

I start throwing it back for her feeling every inch inside me .  I start biting my lip to keep from screaming, I feel all the shock waves of pleasure go through my body as I take in the whole strap in a minute I'm going to need her to cum soon so I don't.

"oh my go... FUCCKK this is the best pussy I ever haddd!!"

"show me its the best pussy you ever had" I say throwing it back harder

She starts smacking my ass and pulling my hair and at this point I can actually feel me on the edge of cumming .. fuck I cant keep my eyes from rolling back again.

"don't make me cum yet baby!!"

She smacks my ass harder and leans over to whisper in my ear.

"don't make me fuck you in front of everybody"

She pulls the blinds up for me to see the whole neighborhood outside.

"I'm gonna cum!!"  I scream at the top of my lungs.

I could feel her smile as she beat my pussy up till it went numb.

"oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

I dig my nails into the bed while I felt my body shake and my legs give out

"dumb bitch I didn't tell you to cum yet" jas says while smacking my ass.

"I'm not done with you"

I fucked up now .. she's mad at me.  She slides out of me and lays flat on the bed.  I know what she wants now .. I put her legs on my shoulders then slowly lick around her clit as I slide one of my fingers inside of her.