|1ne|

Jordan POV

"fuck me harder daddy please"
"Beg for it baby" I say bitting my lip

I've been fuckin little shordy for 3 hours now & so far she came 7 times , my back is covered in scratches & her neck is covered in hickies . I got her hands tied behind her back with her ass in the air just pounding into her .. God she's really tight that's what makes it so fun , I began to yank her hair & ramming deeper inside of her . She's gushing all over my strap my sheets are soaking wet man I'm slipping everywhere, soon as she's about to cum I get a text message.

mommy👸🏽💜
I'm getting few things from the store I'll be home soon and them damn dishes better be clean when I get there Jordan! And we have to talk about something when I get there.

I wonder what she wants to talk about 😳 any who let me hurry up & finish fuckin little shordy I yank her head back & whisper into her ear while stroking slow inside of her.

"you wanna cum?" I asked fucking her deeper than ever .

"yes daddy please let me cum" she says throwing her ass back while I'm fuckin her harder , I stroked inside of her one good last time & she came . I slid out slowly & untied her.

"Yo get ya clothes on you gotta get up thru" I said taking the strap off , she looked confused asf.

"Am I speaking Chinese babygirl? Leave! my mom on her way & i don't got time for her mouth" I said finding my boxers on the floor. After she put her clothes on & walked down stairs she slammed the door on the way out .. Someone's upset 😕 ? . Anywho let me wash these dishes , I hopped in the shower real fast , some sweats & walked downstairs to do these dumb ass dishes

 Anywho let me wash these dishes , I hopped in the shower real fast , some sweats & walked downstairs to do these dumb ass dishes

I finished the dishes before my mom came . I went upstairs back up stairs the check my phone to see who texted me , man my hands was dry asf from that dish water, I looked at my phone & it was ol girl .

little shordy 😉💙
how tf are you gonna just kick me out like that??? You ain't fucking shit Jordan! I SWEAR TO GOD😡😡

She better pipe down with all that mess , I was in the middle of texting her back when I heard the front door open & my mom called my name.

"JORDANN!" She screamed from downstairs.

"Yeah ma?" I asked irritated that she just screamed like that for no apparent reason.

"Come here I gotta talk to you about something"

I walked down stairs to see my mom with a big ol smile on face , I was scared but also confused on why she was smiling so hard.

"yes mom?" I asked still confused

"well you know how me & James have been dating for a while now right?" She says smiling harder.

"Riiight?" I say looking at her waiting for her to finish what she has to say.

"We decided that we should move in with each other so he's moving in with us"

"Okk ?"

" ...... & his daughter jazmin" she quickly adds on.

"His daughter??? How old is she & where is she gonna sleep??"

"she's the same age as you babygirl she's 17 & uh she'll be sleeping in your room"

"MAN WTF??" I scream.

"watch your mouth Jordan" my mom says turning her head back looking back at me. I flinched I thought she was about to rock my shit.

"It isn't that bad Jordan just be ready they'll be moving in tomorrow & make some space for jazmin that damn room" she's says putting the groceries up, I just smack my lips & walk up the stairs.

" & if you smack your lips at me again Im a smack you .. Try me" she says as i walk into my room.

Soon as I get in there my phone is blowing up! I look at the name its just ol girl talking shit but she was blowing shit up I'm talkin text after text type shit!

little shordy 😉💙
JUST LEAVE ME ON READ??

YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING? 💯

NAH YOU ABOUT TO TEXT ME BACK TODAY TF 😡

Yo stop blowing up my phone like you my girl or something before I cut yo dumb ass off forreal😐💯

Man she better chill out forreal she startin to piss me off with that clingy shit . It's 11:4O , I'm highkey getting tired I'm just about to go to sleep & sleep off this little attitude I got from this little hoe man. minutes passed & before I knew it I was knocked tf out.
I woke up & checked my phone it was 3 in the afternoon? man what I didn't even go to sleep that late how in the world did I wake up this late. I look over & it was bags & suit cases on my floor ? wtf , I get up & walk out my room & walk down stairs to see someone laying down in my living on the couch , I walked closer & it was a girl.. She was a stud of course I could tell by her clothes. She was knocked out on this couch . she looked cute forreal I'm not even gone fake she was cute asf!. I guess she could tell I was staring at her cause she opened her eyes fast asf looking me up & down.

"Wtf who are you?" She said sounding confused , she had real girly voice it was cute ..

"I'm Jordan I'm tammys daughter" I said bitting my lip , she looked down.. Is she blushing?

"Why are you half naked" she said quietly still looking down.
I had forgot I'm just in a sports bra & some boxers , I bit my lip at the fact that she couldn't look me in my eye , she was trying her best to look away from my body .. This is gonna be very interesting

"I guess we're step sisters now since our parents are getting married huh?" She said still looking away from me.

"MARRIED??"

(👇🏽Jazmin👇🏽)