Part 13

Hello everyone. I am the author. First of all..I am sorry for my late update. I've so many other errands that I can't avoid. I'll try to finish the story by December. Pray for me. Thank you so much for your patience and support. Keep on voting and commenting. I love you guys 😍

Chapter 13, let's go..

Jungkook pov

"Jungkook?!" Does she need to be that suprise? It's weird though. What's gotten into this girl again?
"Why are you so suprise to see me? been thinking of me lately" I walked near to her and her face is now all red. Is she blushing? Oh please. This confident girl is now scare of me? Why not tease her more

"I..I"
"You what?" I move my face closer
"Yah!" She push me
"What do you think you're doing?!" Poor my eardrums. Does she need to yell? It's not like I am going to do anything bad to her.
"Me?" I tugged my hand in my pockets
"You're the one who is at problem now"
"Look at you" I grab a random mirror nearby and passed it to her
"I'm sorry" Did I heard it right? She is apologising?

"Sorry?"
"I said I am sorry. I shouldn't act this way. I don't know what's gotten into me lately. I am just afraid to see you.." I pulled a random chair, hearing her confession
"I wanted to show you that I am competative and better than you. I can be your partner for this game and I be able to not make you embarassed because of me. But things doesn't went the way I predict. That's why I am avoiding you Jungkook..I'm sorry"

Yuna pov

Great..I just confess to him. My enemy. But I don't know why I am so relieve after the confession. Well..I think that I always told him my problems. I don't know why I can't lie to him. I grab a bottle and take a sip

"I know that I am smart and handsome.." I chocked. I look at him with wide eyes before he continue
"But that is not the reason why you should be down for. Even though you're dumb and still have a long way before catching up with me but don't worry. I know you can do it" I looked at him, disbelief. I can't believe my ears. He is comforting me but at the same time..his words are really harsh. But I don't know why that I feel relieve after he said that. What is this feeling actually?

"Choi Yuna? You there?" Jungkook's hand waved infront of my face
"Yeah..I am" So awkward..
"Don't overwork. Think about yourself and your friends. Think about me too" I looked at him again, disbelief
"Don't get the wrong idea you moron. I am saying that you need to think of me cause I am going to be in trouble if you sick. I need to compete with myself then although we already know the winner" He smirked as I looked at him with annoyed. Tsk..he still have the time to insult me and praise himself. What an arrogant.
"Remember Yuna" He tucked his hands in his pockets and were about to leave when suddenly he stopped at his track..
"Feel free to ask me if you don't understand. I hate losing" With that, he leave

Eunha pov

Great. Where is that girl? Dissapearing again. Should I keep her in a room? Ahh.. she really know how to make people worry. Choi Yuna..you'll be dead if I found you

"Choi Yuna.Where has you been? And why are you so late for my class?" The teacher seem furious bur still manage to control her anger. No one ever dare to be late in her class. Or else you'll be a piece of dead meat. But can I say that Yuna is not in the list. She's every teachers favorite since she is the top in our class. But that's only in our class. In school..Do I need to mention who?

"I'm sorry Mrs Kang. I got stomachache just now. Sorry for being late. I promise that none of this will ever happened again" Yuna bow and the teacher let her in. I nudge her immediately when she settle down at her seat.
"You've an explanation to do after this" I whisper but she doesn't even give a slight reaction. Okay..something happened and she didn't even think of telling me. Choi Yuna..just you wait.

Yuna pov

I can't even focused in class. My mind completely think of the quiz. I know that I shouldn't think about it but I can't help it.
"You got an explanation to do" Eunha crossed her arms and looked at me with serious face.
"What?"
"Where have you been since recess time? You left us just like that and you're late for class" I sighed
"Fine" I sighed in defeat. I told her everything.

"Yuna look at me" Eunha held my shoulders. I slowly looked at her
"Please don't act alone.I told you that I am here for you. So does the girls. Stop being like this Yuna. It hurts to see you like this. And worst, you don't even trust us. You always act alone. Hurt alone. What does friends suppose to be? I am offended"
"Mianhae Eunha yah" She hug me
"It's okay Yuna. I am here for you and will always be" I hug her back

Jimin pov

Where is that guy? He is missing just like that. Does he have teleport power and does not tell me about it. What am I thinking? Jungkook is just a normal human being. Of course he does not have any power. But why does he always gone? Like cookies..sometimes here but always gone. I really can't surpass this kid. He always have something in mind and never tell me. *sigh

As I walk through the corridor for finding this cookie guy, I finally saw him watching something in a class. He looks happy and satisfied.

Wait..That is not our class..it's 4-B! Aren't that Eunha and Yuna's class?  Okay..things are getting weird. School time is over and I believe that no one should be in school anymore. What does he watch?
I walk slowly towards the class for a better look. To my suprise, Yuna and Eunha is hugging as Eunha is comforting Yuna. I know that something bad happened to Yuna since she is acting weird whenever she saw us but Yuna is not what I really concern about. I am concern about this cocky guy. Why does he watch Yuna and Eunha? And why does he seem so relief and happy to see those two? Does he have feelings for my Eunha? Wait..of course not. He barely spend time with Eunha. So..is that mean that he is watching Yuna? He know that Yuna has problems and he loved it when someone comforting her?

Okay..things get a little fishy around here. I caught you Jungkook.