Part 8

No on pov

"Okay class. I've just been inform by the principal that we are going to have a class bond with the other class. This activity happen every year for the first class and the second one. You all going to be mix and play every activity that has been planned. So..no whining or plan to run away. You all must participate or you will not going to graduate. No excuses and no buts..Dismiss"

Jungkook pov

"Why do we have to bond with other class? It's going to lower our standard"
"Yeah..I bet that class B is going to get us into troubles. They're stupid anyways"

The entire class is talking about the announcement Mrs Song made just now. Everyone doesn't approve it. And because of that..she already give us warning. How come she know that we are going to run from that? Now..we have no choice but need to obey. Or else.. we are not going to graduate from this school. I don't want to stay here for another year. It will drive me crazy.

"Hey" Someone said as he patted my shoulder harshly.
"Jimin..you startled me"
"Oppss..sorry" He grin
"What do you want?" I ask as I started to flip onto my book
"What do you think about that bond thing? Are you excited?" Jimin said as he seat at his place which is beside me.
"Not particularly interested" I answer in monotone.
"You should be excited..we will be mix with the second class and that Choi Yuna girl is in it. Aren't that great?" I looked at him
"Aren't you the one who is excited now?" I give him a punch on his arm and that cause him to whined.
"That's hurt! I don't want to talk to you anymore" He sulk
"Suit yourself" I ignore him
"Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop being mean" He shook me hard
"Stop it. You're acting like a kid"

*Bell rings

"Let's go now.. I'm hungry" He act cute and I just sigh
"Grow up Park Jimin"
"Who allowed you to call me by my full name huh?" He crossed his arms and I just rolled my eyes.
"Let's go now" He cling his arm to me
"Let go..or I'll not going" I warned him and he immediately let go of me.
"You're so mean" He pout

Eunha pov

"Okay class. I've just been inform by the principal that we are going to have a class bond with the other class. This activity happen every year for the first class and the second one. You all going to be mix and play every activity that has been planned. So..no whining or plan to run away. You all must participate or you will not going to graduate. Any questions?" Mrs Cha said at the end of her lesson
"Mrs Cha..when will this game be held?" One of my classmates ask
"It will be held next week. All the rules will be inform to you guys next week too. So, be prepare"
"Any more questions?" We all shook our heads.
"If that all. I'll get going now. Dismiss" Mrs Cha smile and left the classroom.

"What's that? We need to combine class with the first one. This is insane. First class is not friendly at all" Yuna whined.
"Yeah..remember last time. We almost bald because of them. They're crazy. Doing anything to get to the top" I said as I agreed with her statement.
"Why do we have to gone through this? This bonding thing is not a wise idea. I bet they already complain about it" Yuna said as she leaning at her chair.
"But what can we do? We cannot run away, or else..no graduation" She sigh as I did the same

*Bell rings

"Let's go now. Sinb and Yewon must be waiting" I said as I offer her a hand
"But it's still early" She whined but still accept my hand.
"Since when you know how to complain Yuna? You usually okay with everything" I said as I chuckled a little.
"Someone taught me" She said with a poker face which make me curious
"Who?" I ask
"You" Yuna pointed at me and started to run away.
"Yah! Wait for me!" I said as I started running too, chasing her.

Yuna pov

We spot Sinb at a random table and immediately run towards her.
"Woah chill..are you going for marathon or something?" Sinb said as she settle with her seat.
"No.. just have fun after teasing someone" I said as I grin
"Yeah..that someone is me" Eunha sent me a death glare
"Unnie.. you're in mess" Sinb said as we laugh at Eunha.
"I'm offended" Eunha pout and take a sit beside me.
"Sorry" I apologized and Eunha just smile a little.

Yewon came with a tray that full of food few seconds after that.
"Yuna unnie sure in a good mood. You're back unnie" Sinb said in glee as she keep munching to her food.
"Yeah.. that's a good sign" Yewon said as she had a high five with Sinb.
"But it won't last" I said as I stuffed more rice to my mouth.
"Wae?" Eunha tilted her head
"That bond thing"
"Ouhh.." Eunha expression sank

"What happened?" Sinb ask with a mouth full of spaghetti.
"Swallow first will you? Luckily Sojung unnie is not here. Or else, you're a dead meat" Yewon scold Sinb and Sinb just make an ugly face.
"Our class will be combine with another class for I don't know what event. Teacher said that this activity happened every year" I explained
"Which class?" Sinb ask again
"First one" The two girls widen their eyes.
"You're doom" Sinb said
"We are..I feel like skipping it" I said as Eunha just nodded
"Why didn't you do so?" Sinb ask
"Because skipping means no graduation" Eunha whined
"I feel bad for you unnie" Yewon said as we just sigh
"Wait.." Sinb said as we all look at her
"Yuna unnie said that this bonding thing will be held every year right? So that's mean we are going to bond too next year" Sinb whined. We sigh again

Jungkook pov

I entered the school cafeteria which is
really packed with students. Some of my fangirls are screaming. Don't they have something to do? Poor my eardrums. As I walked something else caught my attention. It's the bunch of girls who are sitting at the corner and really enjoying time being with each other. As I looked at them closely, I found out that one of the girl is Yuna. She is laughing with her friends and that make me slightly relief. Don't get me wrong, I've absolutely no feelings for her. It's just, seeing her in happy state is better than gloomy aren't it? Her life becomes miserable because of me after all..No no no. Not because of me. It's because of my crazy fangirls.

"You space out" Jimin tapped my shoulder which cause me come back to my sense with a smirk.
"What?" I ask back
"How long are you going to stare at those girls? Or perhaps..only that Yuna girl the one who caught your attention" Jimin wringles both of his eyebrows which made me really annoying.
"Whatever" I made my way to an empty table not so far away from Yuna's.
"Why are you so concern about that girl?" Jimin ask me after he bought the food and sit comfortably infront of me.
"Not really concern. I just feel bad seeing her crying, that's all"
"Ehh??" Jimin's eyes widen
"Since when you're like this?" I keep on munching onto my food, completely ignore Jimin who is keep on talking or more like teasing me.