Part 1

Author pov

  A brand new day have just started for everyone who live in the city of Seoul. Adults are busy preparing themselves for works while students are busy with their school,of course since it is their first day. Every shop in every side finally have no locks at the door nor a sign 'closed' at it. Due to that, the road have just getting busier and packed with vehicles and people. The hon can be heard everywhere since everyone doesn't want to be late on their first day. That's the same with the train station n bus stop. It's really busy and noisy.

  To cut it short, holiday weeks had just passed and it'll need another 10 months in order to meet it again. Working mode are on and nobody can complain about it.

  A girl is busy preparing herself for her first day at school after two months of break. She put on her school uniform and neatly comb her hair. She tied her hair into a high ponytail and check for any errors on herself. Well, she just wanna look perfect for her first day of school since it is her last year of high school. She did a last touch up before swinging her bag onto her shoulder and exited her room.

The girl pov

  Annyeong. My name is Choi Yuna and I'm already in my fourth year of high school. That's right, it is my last year and I'll be graduating soon. Got to admit, I am not really that kind of excited for becoming an adult but I am also not really sad of leaving high school. It's a mix feeling actually. I really wanna do my best for my very last year and make it the most memorable one. Fighting!

Yuna pov

  "Omma..good morning" I greeted mom who is busy preparing breakfast at the kitchen.
  "Yah Choi Yuna! How come you're only greet omma. Don't you see me here?! Greet me too" my sister, Choi Soyeon have just yell at me for not greeting her. Let me ask you, who's more childish than her?

  "Good morning Soyeon kid unnie" She wanted to rebut but then mom immediately cut her off.
"That's it. Choi Soyeon, how come you wanted to argue with your sister just because she doesn't greet you? Grow up. You're 21 this year and that's too childish for your age. And one more thing.. should you be preparing yourself for work? You'll be late if you just lying on the coach and play with your phone. Go and wash up now. You don't want to be late on your first day, don't you?"
   She just nodded at mom's 'life lesson' and immediately walked past me to the bathroom. She glared at me and I just let out my tongue as I comfortably seat at the dining table, enjoying my breakfast.

   After delicious breakfast, I bid my mom and my childish sister. I exited the house and walked to school. It's only take 20 minutes to reach the school so walking is not a big deal.

Still Yuna pov

  After 20 minutes of walking, I've finally arrived and saw someone familiar at the school gate. Since it's still early, I can easily see her. She have a short black hair and is leaning at the school's wall, playing with her phone. Without hesitation, I called her and that cause she looked up from her phone.

  "Eunha yah!" I ran towards her and give her a warm hug.
  "Ommo..I really miss you" I said, still not breaking the hug
  "I miss you more Yuna" She said

  "Ehemm!" We broke the hug and looked at person who's just coughing.
  That's cringe unnie. And one more thing, how come you just greeted Eunha unnie?!" She stomped her feet with that disgusting look on her face.

  "Aigoo.. don't be mad Sinb ahh. Of course, I didn't forget you Hwang Eunbi. I miss you too" I pinched her nose and she just whined. Eunha and I just laugh seeing her.

  "Yuna! Eunha! Sinb!" We're all looked to the person who called us. She immediately ran towards us and hug me tight. It's Yerin unnie.

  "I really miss you guys. Two months of being apart made me really sad" She break the hug and make a broken hug act.
  "It's only two months unnie. It's not like we lose contact" With that, Sinb earned a nice smack from Yerin unnie.
  "Really? First day of school and you guys already fighting?" Sojung unnie approach us with a mad face.

  "Don't ruin your first day Sinb ahh" She ruffled Sinb's hair and that cause Sinb to be mad
  "Yahh! Unnie! I've just fixed it" She use her hand to fix her hair and received a punch on her forearm.
  "Did you just use yah to me?" Sojung unnie glare at Sinb and Sinb immediately run to Yewon who is walking towards us.

  "Sojung unnie bullied me. Help me Yewon ahh" Yewon just sigh and we all laugh.

  "Guys.. let's go and check your names on the notice board before it's get crowded" Yerin unnie suggest and we just nodded.

  "Unnie..why are you here? Aren't you graduated already?" I asked Yerin unnie and Sojung unnie. They're already graduated from high school but why are they still here?
  "We come to check you guys of course. We'll be going after this. Just wanna make sure you guys not messed up everything on the first day" Sojung unnie said calmly.

"But..we are big already! Why do you want to accompany us like we're in first grade of school?!" Sinb received another punch from Sojung unnie.
"How many times do I need to tell you to not shout? You said that you're big enough to take care of yourself but look at you Sinb. This is the main reason why I asked Yerin to check on you guys" Sinb just glared and run to Yewon as usual.

"Tom and Jerry" Yerin unnie facepalm and sigh. We're all just laugh.

Eunha pov

 "Yuna we're in the same class"
 "Really?? That's great!" We jumped in glee and hug each other
 "Unnie stop it!" Sinb received another glare from Sojung unnie
 "Why can't I be in the same class as Yewon?" Sinb whined and get a flicked on her forehead
"Unnie.. I'll be stupid if you did that!"
"You're not even smart to start with. Besides.. Yewon is a smart kid. Study harder if you want to be in same class with her" Sinb just glare at Sojung unnie.

"Anyway.. what's our class Eunha?" Yuna asked me with a bright face
"Ouh.. 4 - B" Her bright face sank when she heard the class name. What's wrong with her?

"We'll be going first..bye guys" I bid them before walking with Yuna to our classroom.

It's gonna be a long year..