Part 3

Yuna pov

  I ran as fast as I could until I reach the school's garden. I sat on the bench and cried as much as I want. I just doesn't like when anyone sees me crying. I really can't take it anymore. I just wanted to let it all out.

Jungkook pov

  What a crazy girl. What's wrong with her. Look at what she's done now! It all stained! I'll make her pay next time. But now.. I just wanted to read in peace since I have no appetite anymore, thanks to that incident.

  Library or garden? The librarian will be kicking me out from the library since I am really in huge mess right now. Guess that's today lesson will be at the garden.

  As I reached the garden, I heard someone crying. I hid behind the trees to find out who's that. To my surprise, she's the girl from earlier. The one who's see with her elbow. That's bad Jungkook! You should comfort her not saying harsh words. Besides..she's really hurt right now. You can easily tell since she's crying too hard. But why does she cries?

  As I am arguing with my brain, she stand up and wipe all the tears with her hand. Then, she leave the garden after a quick clean up.

Interesting..

Eunha pov

  It's been an hour now and Yuna is still not here. Gosh.. I am worry. What if she done something crazy? What if those girls bothers her again. Aishh.. I can't just seat still. She's really make me worry sick.

"Everything fine Miss Jung? You're seem trouble" The teacher must be really annoyed at me but that's not important. Yuna is more important than that now. Gosh..where are you Choi Yuna?

"I.." I wanted to reply to teacher but someone else caught my attention.
"I'm sorry for being late Mrs Cha" Yuna bow at the door. Finally.. there she is. She looked fine and calm but her eye bags can clearly be seen. She's must be crying really hard.

"What's happened to you Miss Choi? You're really in a mess. Go home now and have a rest. You don't looked good. I'll forgive you this time but there's no more" Yuna just bow before getting her bag
"Miss Cha.. can I go with her?" I asked the teacher since I can't bear Yuna to be in this state.
"You're all mess too Miss Jung. Sure..go on. But I won't be kind next time. Keep that in mind" She warned us and we just bow before leaving the classroom. I let out my phone and give Sinb a short text since me and Yuna can't go home together with her and Yewon.

"Where have you been just now Miss Choi Yuna? Don't you know I am worried sick?" She just smile weakly.
"Sorry for causing too much trouble Eunha yahh.. I messed up everything on our first day of school"
"Why are you apologizing silly girl. You've done nothing. It's just an accident and those crazy girls the one who should we blame. Stop saying it's your fault Yuna. You've done nothing wrong" She just smile. Sometimes I can't get this girl. She's hurting but still manage to keep those smile. That's just another reason why I wanted to protect her more.

"Let's go to my house first. My parents are not at home due to work. You really don't want to go back home with a condition like this will you? I believe that you'll be having a QnA with your mother and Soyeon unnie if they see you like this" She chuckled and just nodded.
"Let's go" I held her hand and we take bus to my house since it's far to reach it with a walk.

Author pov

  The girls went to Eunha house as promised. They clean up all the mess and change into new clothes.

"Will Soyeon unnie got mad if she know all these things?" Yuna ask Eunha who is busy drying her hair.
"You know Soyeon unnie..she is quite childish. So..yes. She'll be mad" Eunha act like a monster and that's made Yuna laugh.