Part 2

Eunha pov

"What's wrong Yuna? You're seem trouble?" I asked Yuna as we settled with our seat
"Nothing"
"Do you think you can lie to me? I know that there's problem. And don't give me that 'nothing' as a reply. We have been friends for 4 years already Yuna. I already known you so well so don't you try to lie to me" I looked at her who's feeling a little bit uneasy

"I..I.." She hesitate and I hold her hand to calm her
"I am here Yuna.. don't worry" She let out a sigh before speaking

Yuna pov

"I am disappointed to be in this class"
"Wae?? Are you hate being in the same class with me?" She nearly crying
"What are you talking about? Of course I am happy. It's just..I really wanted to be in 4 - A. You know how much I worked last year.. I guess that I'll be stuck in this class forever. Not to mention..it is our last year of school" I sigh and Eunha immediately hug me

"Gwenchana Yuna yah.. don't be sad. Being in the second class is not that bad. Well, teachers can't even bother to that class since they're too brilliant. Teachers even do not teach them since they're too smart and bossy. Besides, I've heard that the members of that class are cruel and selfish. They will do everything in order to be on the top. When I said everything..hmm..I think you get it right? I'll let your imagination fly for that. Sure they're smart but they doesn't have nice hearts. They also doesn't see anyone but themselves. Is that a nice things?" Eunha break the hug and look at me in the eyes.

"They're brutal and cruel. They'll do anything to satisfies themselves. I am pretty sure that they're not even friendly, seeing everyone else as their enemies. So, they're not innocent and kind at all Yuna yahh.. Look around you.. everyone are so nice. Maybe not all but most of them. Aren't that the greatest thing? Being with nice people and also smart even though not really that kind of smart like that class. Besides, I don't want you to get hurt. I know that you'll suffer when you are at that class. So, please.. don't be like this" Eunha held both of my hands gently.

"One last thing Yuna.. If you're in that class, we won't even get the chance to get together. My IQ is not really that high. I still got B in certain subjects. So me in that class? That's a bit nono. Well, Yewon and Sinb are in third year while Sojung unnie and Yerin unnie already graduated. If you're in that class..I don't even see the chance to meet you again. So, are you willing to leave me alone?" Eunha look into my eyes with her bunny eyes. I shook my head and I can see a relief written on her face.

"Thank you Eunha" I mumble slowly but loud enough for her to hear. She just nodding and smile kindly to me.
"That's what friends are. We're helping each other and be together no matter what" I smiled as I wanted to say more but the teacher comes in.

"Good morning class. I am your new homeroom teacher, Mrs Cha" She smile kindly to us and begin to write something on the blackboard.

Guess that being in the second class is not that bad.

*Skipped class scene

Still Yuna pov

"Let's go and grab lunch shall we? I am really hungry" Eunha said cutely while tapping her flat belly
"Sure bunny Eunha" She chuckled and we walked towards the cafeteria.

*At the cafeteria

"Where's Sinb and Yewon? Any sign of them?" Eunha said while scanning the crowded cafeteria
"Nope. Maybe they're not out yet. I'll be buying food first while you go and find a place for us to seat" Eunha just nodded and we parted our ways.

  I was walking with a tray of food in my hands when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING GIRL! DO YOU SEE WITH YOUR ELBOW?! LOOK WHAT'S HAVE YOU DONE NOW! MY UNIFORM ARE ALL STAINED!!" A guy shout recklessly at me as my food are all splattered
"I am so sorry. I didn't mean to do it. I am really so sorry" I apologized and I let out my handkerchief to clean the mess on his uniform"
"No need to do it. I can do it myself!" He snatched the handkerchief from me and coldly walked away.

"Ommo..Yuna. What's happened to you?" Eunha run to me with a worry face.
"I..I accidentally bumped into someone and cause a huge mess. I feel really guilty Eunha yahh.. Sorry cause all the food are all gone now" I keep my head low.

"What a pathetic girl" A bunch of girls approach us with a disgust look plastered on their face.
"May I help you?" I gather all my courage to ask since I really want to stay out of trouble. But why do I smell trouble? This can't be good.
"Help?! Are you insane or probably out of your mind? How come you've just cause a chaos just now and ask innocently as nothing happens? ARE YOU CRAZY WOMAN?!" She yell at me sarcastically and cause attention. Gosh..I hate this.

"Don't you know who's the one you're messing with? He is Jeon Jungkook! The smartest person in school! KNOW YOUR PLACE GIRL BEFORE MESSING OUT WITH SOMEONE!"

"Maybe she's just wanted an attention since she is so desperate. Look at her, a low profile girl with no status. Huh.. what a cheap" Another girl from the group say  that. Cheap??! Is that really what people think about me? Thinking that I really want fame? I went to school for study not popularity!

"Maybe we should teach her a lesson. She really need to know her place and stop messing with Jungkook oppa" A smirk plastered on their face as she held on a random tray and throw it to me. Tears already fall a drop.

"Is she crying? Well.. we're only teach you a lesson girl since you're really wanted our attention" They all laugh cruelly.

"LEAVE HER ALONE!"
"She's already apologized to your 'Jungkook oppa'. Aren't that enough? Do you really need to do this? Let me ask you.. who's pathetic now! You guys or her?! You're the one who wanted attention actually. Stop pointing at others!" Eunha yell at them. Nonono.. Eunha.. you should get out from the trouble.

"What did you say?"
"I don't have to repeat cause you're clearly heard me since you're not deaf" I can see the girls are really mad at Eunha and I immediately held her hand tightly to prevent another chaos.
"Mind your own business girl or you will be completely regret"
"She's my friend and I'll do everything in my power to protect her even from bullies like you guys"
"Fine..if that's what you asked" One of them held another tray and throw it to Eunha.

"Aww..what a pity friendship. Now both of you are stained" They laughed crazily like there's no tomorrow. I immediately drag Eunha with me, exited the cafeteria for preventing another problem.

Eunha pov

  Yuna held my hand tightly and give the signal to follow her. I obidiently follow her as that crazy girls really give me a headache. Not to mention, Yuna is really hurt now.

"What's happened to both of you?!" As we walked, we coincidentally meet Sinb and Yewon who is now running towards us with a worry face. What a great timing.
"Unnie..who did this to both of you?" Yewon held my hand while Sinb grabbed Yuna's as they immediately take us to the washroom.
"Long story..to cut it short, we've just been attacked by a crazy fangirls" I said it as I tried not to recall of what's just happened.

"What??! I'll make sure they pay for everything they've done to both of you.." I held Sinb's hand to prevent her from saying further due to Yuna who is really quiet.

"I need to go. I'll be meeting you guys after school. Bye" Yuna immediately ran off, leaving three of us dumfounded.
"Yuna unnie!" Sinb tried to ran after her but she's no where to be seen now. Yuna..