Part 22

No one pov

"Noona?" Jungkook stutter
"What's wrong with you? You seem like you just saw a ghost or something" A woman who seem to be in her late twenty smile at Jungkook.
"Why are you here?"
"Well I have finished all my work at US so now I am in charge of the main company here in Korea. So I rush to go back home. Knock few times but no answer so I thought about finding you at school. Didn't know that you were flirting with an unknown girl at street" She smirk, scanning Yuna from head to toe.
"Hello young miss. May I know your name?"

"It's none of your business whether I flirt or not. She's my girlfriend. Don't you dare lay hands on her!" Jungkook snapped and it shock Yuna too. Yuna has never seen Jungkook in that state. He always cool and cocky but right now, he seem like an impatient kid, scared and ready to run anytime.

"Ahh not just random girl but a special one I see. Well you do have some time spare to get a girlfriend huh?"
"Why do you care?! I don't need your opinion to tell me who I love! And I can date anyone I like so go away!"
"Let's go Yuna" Jungkook pull Yuna with him, his grip is strong as if he was afraid of losing her. Yuna glanced a bit at the woman and she just stand there, not moving an inch.

"Interesting" she smiled

Jungkook pov

Insane! Insane! Why do I have to meet that freak? And why does she suddenly coming back to Korea. She doesn't even care about me all this time and suddenly coming back? What in the world she is planning to? Arghh my head is in mess. I am afraid of Yuna's safety. Who knows what that creep will do to her?

"Jungkook? When are you going to let go of my hand? It hurts"
"Ahh sorry" I let go of her and she just touch her wrist, not saying anything.

"You're not going to ask anything?"
"Should I? You seem to be frustrated so I think that it's the best if you cool down a little. You can always tell me later. Take your time" She smile. Seeing her smile make me feel defeated. What should I do to keep her by my side? I really love this woman infront of me.

"Jung..jungkook?" I hug her tightly. Not wanting to let go
"Yah I can't breathe" She struggle.
"I lost" She stop struggling.
"I am so afraid of losing you Yuna. You don't how much you mean to me. If you dissapear I don't know what to do"

Yuna pov

"I am so afraid of losing you Yuna. You don't how much you mean to me. If you dissapear I don't know what to do" He sobs

"Hey who's leaving? I am right here right now" I pat his back.

After minutes he finally let go. His eyes seem to be a little bit swollen.
"You're okay now?" He nodded weakly
"Aigoo who in the world dare to ruin my boyfriend's handsome face huh? Should I give them a good beating?" He chuckled

"Thank you Yuna" He squeezed my hand and I just smile.

"So ready to tell me what happened?" He just nod slightly.