Part 4

Jungkook pov

  Because of that day's incident, I don't want to hangout at cafeteria anymore. Not to mention, those crazy fangirls keep on following me. Why can't they just leave me alone? *Sigh

"Yo Jungkook" I turned to see who it is. Sadly.. it's not someone important, so I just keep reading my book.
"How come you ignore me Jeon Jungkook?! Is your book is more precious than your best friend, Park Jimin the most handsome guy in school?" He sounded irritated.
"Yes" I mumble slowly, didn't look at him.
"Really?! You're so mean" He stomped his feet.

"Why are you here Jimin? You told me that you wanted to practice for the upcoming match next month"
"Ahh..about that.." He nervously rub teh back of his neck.
"Here..you need to see this" He handed me his phone

*The incident's video

"I think that your fangirls really cruel and crazy. Poor those girls"
"Like I care"
"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Don't you have heart? It's not like she really bumped into you for purpose. She already apologized but that's what she get in return" I didn't reply to him.

"I already get her information. She's Choi Yuna from 4 - B. She's rank 1 in her class but 30 on the school rank. If she got number 29, she might be in our class. What a pity" I listened to him but didn't looked up from my book.
"So.. I'll be going now Jungkook. Meet you at class" Jimin leave me alone in my thoughts.

  She's the same girl who cried alone in the garden yesterday. Is this the reason why she cried? Wait..why do I care? She's not my business.

Yuna pov

  As expected..those fangirls won't leave me alone. Because of that viral video..now I am the most wanted in school. Luckily they have stop bullying Eunha.

  I walked till I reach the rooftop. Great.. there's no one here.

  "What did I do in life to receive this?" I talked to myself
"Why, why? Is this my punishment? Why do I have to gone through this?!" Tears started to roll.

"I hate it! I hate it so much! I should be happy this year since it is my last. Why do only pain keep approaching? I didn't even get to be in the first class although I worked so hard for it. Now? This is what I have to gone through??! Where's judgement in this world?!"

I just hung my head low as I let tears flow.
After god know how long..I wipe those tears and..
I saw someone here. It's...

"Why are you here?!" He didn't even bothered to look at me.
"Study of course. But looks like I can't study in peace since someone keep on shouting"
"What?! You heard all those" He nodded with a smirk.
"Clearly everything. I've also seen you cried so hard" I wish I can make that smirk off his face.
"Why are you even here?! Don't you have somewhere else to go? You should study in library not in the rooftop"
"Excuse me Ma'am..I am too famous in this school so fangirls are everywhere. So..in order to prevent it, this is the most suitable place. And one more thing, I've been here for about 15 minutes earlier. So.. it's clearly not my fault" I clenched my teeth.

Because of him..because of this guy, I've been bullied. I hate him. I hate him so much. Why do I have to meet him?

"So..mind leaving? I really need to study"
"Heartless bastard!"
"What did you say?"
"I don't have to repeat since you're clearly not deaf"
"I am not a bastard. I have a name, it's Jeon Jungkook. Secondly if I am a bastard, how come do I got the top in school? And be mindful, you're the one who made my uniform stained yesterday so.. don't give the blame to me"

"I hate you! Why do I really have to bumped into you that day?! I've gone crazy since then. Eunha is right, first class is really cruel. They're heartless. And you're one of them. I hate you so much" With that..I run away leaving the rooftop and dashed into the washroom. I hate you Jeon Jungkook.