16

so ahm, i'll add 5 more chapters then epilogue uwu

-

Kirishima opened his eyes and found Bakugou who was sleeping soundly on his side. He smiled softly and gently brushed his hands in Blasty's hair.

Holy nuggets, it's so soft!

"Ehem."

He immediately removed his hands and looked at Miyagi who's smiling from ear to ear. He returned that smile with a frown.

"You're awake the whole time aren't you?" Miyagi asked as Kirishima paled. "You should keep your mind shut my little cousin," She said and sat on his bed. She put her right hand on Kirishima's shoulder. "Are you okay?" Miyagi asked.

"My head still hurts, but it's okay. I can endure it. I'm a manly guy and- MIYA! DON'T CRY!" Kirishima panicked as he wiped Miyagi's tears.

"I'm okay. You just got me a little worried," She chuckled and wiped her tears, gently shoving away Kirishima's hands. "Are you happy?"

Kirishima stilled and looked at Bakugou.

"How happy can I be? I'm still alive and breathing. Bakusquad is okay and can still smile. You are here,", He answered and smiled brightly. "Bakugou loves me too. We love each other. I don't deserve this." He chuckled and looked at Miyagi.

"No, I don't deserve you shitty hair." Miyagi said making Kirishima confused. "That's what Bakugou is saying in his mind." Miyagi smirked and Kirishima blushed. "Wake up sleepy head, I know you're awake too."

Bakugou rose up with blood painted cheeks and avoiding eye contact with Kirishima.

"Why aren't you looking at me?! Did you realized that you don't really love a manly gay like me?" Kirishima panicked making Bakugou turned to him.

"Fuck, no, it's just that..." Bakugou looked away and Miyagi stood up.

"He's shy! The Katsuki Bakugou who's full of pride is shy!" Miyagi yelled and the door went open.

"You just destroyed the motherfucking door asshats!" Bakugou shouted at Mina, Sero, Jirou, and Kaminari who're on the floor.

"Fuck the door!" Mina yelled. "I shouldn't miss the prideless Bakugou!" She laughed and looked at Kirishima. She stood up and went beside him in the bed.

"How are you Kirishima? Are you okay?" She asked and Kirishima just showed her a bright smile. "Tenshi is well uhm, not talking. She's denying all the blame. I think Hoshi won't come out."

The place went quiet.

"I'm okay now. Tenshi's locked up behind bars so I'll be okay guys. I'm manly!" Kirishima said that earned a laugh from the others.

He and Bakugou locked eyes.

And he saw love at the ash-blonde's eyes as he smiled.

-

OMG FORGIVE ME THIS IS
SO LAME I CAN'T EVEN!