12

"Uhh, Miya. It's nothing, seriously." Kirishima said while thinking of an excuse. But he knows that Miyagi will not accept any of it.

"I'm not gonna believe in any excuses you'll make young man," Miyagi gritted her teeth as her eyes looked at Kirishima, as if she's ready to kill anyone in sight, except for Kiri of course. "Now tell me, Eijirou, who is the girl you are talking about? Tell me or shits will happen." She threaten and continued, "I'll tell Bakugou that you like him." She said making the soft baby boi's eyes to widen.

"Please Miyagi no, don't tell him." Kirishima said as if he's begging for his life.

He can't imagine it. It hurts his poor gay heart. The look that Bakugou will gave him. That disgusting look.

"Then tell me who is it?" Miyagi questioned again but the red haired boy remained silent.

"If I tell you, she'll tell Bakugou." Kirishima finally let his tears fall. Miyagi looked at her cousin in his weak state. Looks like Kirishima isn't ready to let Bakugou know his feelings.

"You have two choices right? If you tell me who is it, she'll tell Bakugou. If you didn't tell me who is it, I'll tell Bakugou. Now choose." Miyagi said in a serious tone.

He never thought of that. That in either of those choices, Bakugou will know it. Bakugou will know how Kirishima feels for him.

"T-tenshi."

-

BAKUSQUAD™

KATSUKI BAKUGOU REMOVED YOU FROM
THE GROUP. LEARN MORE

There it is. It's starting. His nightmares. His fear. Bakugou.

-

BAKUSQUAD™ ( w/o shitty head )

MINA ASHIDO
bITCH WHAT DID YOU DO?

MINA ASHIDO
hOW CAN YOU REMOVE
SOMEONE W/O THE
ADMIN'S APPROVAL?!?!

KATSUKI BAKUGOU
i have some motherfucking
ways raccoom eyes

KATSUKI BAKUGOU
im boiling in anger right now
don't fucking test me

SERO HANTA
chill bruh

DENKI KAMINARI
i don't know why
you're in a big time rush

SERO HANTA