07

unknown

I stared at my hands that are covered with blood from this chubby cheek'ed cheerfuk girl. I looked at her pityful body and smirked as I licked the blood in my fingers and deactivate my quirk. As if on cue, the moon and stars stopped shining so bright like it was sad because of the death of this girl.

"Finally."

-

Bakusquad bowed to Uraraka's parents to show respect. They silently sat on the front row and stared at Uraraka's peaceful picture that was placed beside the white flowers.

Mina couldn't take it and choked out a sob as she buried her face in her hands. Kirishima, being a good friend, patted Mina's back while fighting back his tears.

Tsuyu, in the other column of the front row was staring at the cheerfuk girl's picture. It looks like the death of this girl hasn't sank in yet.

Bakugou couldn't believed what happened. It's like it was their match yesterday. He knew something was suspicious that night. Something isn't right. But he don't know what.

Uraraka isn't frail. She's not fragile. She can fight back. But what happened that night, that she didn't seem to fought back, was the worst lie Bakugou would hear.

"I'm sorry for your loss."

A familiar voice made them turn around as they saw a pink haired girl bowing to Uraraka's parents. She spotted them and went to their direction. She sat beside Kirishima who's beside the poor crying Mina.

"Tenshi, let's talk outside." Bakugou said and went out first.

The starry sky yesterday was gone. It was just the normal sky you could see everynight. The stars that are twinkling so bright are gone. Just like Uraraka's presence.

"Katsuki? What do you wanna talk about?" She asked in a soft voice making Bakugou scoff.

"Tenshi, tell me you didn't do it." He closed his eyes, concealing his anger that is building up within him.

"Tell you wha—"

"Just fucking tell me that you didn't killed her!"

Silence embraced the two of them as Tenshi looks surprised at the words Katsuki threw at her.

She laughed sarcastically, "I can't believe it!" She said and put her right hand in her forehead. "You're blaming me?" She looked at him who's still calm.

"It was a weird night last night. There's nothing special. But the stars," he breathed. "They are fucking pretty."

She tilted her head as if saying that she can't understand him.

"Your quirk," Bakugou continued. "You used it to distract anyone near the crime scene. So that they won't notice anything suspi—"

"I can't believe you." She started to cry. "I didn't even know her. Why would I kill her?" She sobbed and wiped her tears. "I was in the house all night, spending free hours to sleep. I woke up in the same bed, same position, same room." She wiped and wioed her tears but new one always fall out. "How could you, Katsuki? How could you? Do you think I can do that?" She sobbed again and ran away. Away from the nasty stare Bakugou gave her.

She can't believe that Bakugou doubted her.

A certain girl who heard everything, smirked.

-