10

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA
miya where are you?

KINOSHITA MIYAGI
jeez chill you ass bruh

KINOSHITA MIYAGI
is that you?

KINOSHITA MIYAGI
who's that boy who looks
so angry?

KINOSHITA MIYAGI
i swear to God kiri if you got
in a fight with him, i'll whoop
your ass

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA
oh god no

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA
this is my friend

EIJIROU KIRISHIMA
now show yourself

-

"KIRI!"

Kirishima and Bakugou looked at the same direction and saw a girl with brown, short hair waving her hands that it can already rio her arms off.

The girl, Miyagi, run towards them and jumped at Kirishima and hugged him.

Bakugou looked at the girl and examined her face. Her hair is brown and it's shoulder-length. Her eyes looks like Kirishima's. Good thing her teeth wasn't because that would be weird looking. Her lips are pink and sparkling.

"oMG KIRI YOU'VE GROWN SO TALL! ARE YOU STILL GAY?! OH MY GOD I MISSED MY CINNAMON BUN!" She shouted making some of the people glance at them.

"Miyagi, lower you voice down." Kirishima said an apologized to every person his eyes meet.

"And you are?"

"Katsuki Bakugou. Nice meeting you, Miyagi." He answered and bowed which surprised Kirishima becAUSE LIKE WTF BAKUGOU IS BEING POLITE.

"Are you gay?"

Kirishima paled as his cousin asked that.

I knew she'll asked that. He thought and glanced at Bakugou's figure. I'm so dead.

"I don't know too," Bakugou answered earning a laugh from Miyagi and a shocked expression from Kirishima. "Joking."

All my hopes are getting up. Please don't do this Bakugou. - kirishima's mind

First impression. First fucking impression. - Bakugou's mind

"You're too polite yet your facial expression says the opposite." Miyagi commented seriously.

"Fuck, yeah."

Kirishima deadpanned again. Miyagi hates cursing.

Miyagi flicked Bakugou's mouth.

"WHAT DID YOU FUCKING DO? I'LL KILL YOU!"

Oh fuck. First impression is ruined. Bakugou panicked in his mind.

The short haired girl smirked and turned to Kirishima.

"Let's go?"