15

"Eijirou?" Miyagi called and Aizawa beside her. Aizawa erased the quirk of Hoshi. As Miyagi saw his pure little cousin, she rushed to him and held into her arms as tears fell in her eyes.

"I AM HERE!"

"Too late." Hoshi smirked and raised her hands up. "I have no regrets."

-

"Bakugou," Mina called. Bakugou looked at her and saw how lifeless her eyes are. "Your plan totally sucks, yeah. But is it true that you like Kirishima?" He saw that Mina lifted her lips a little.

"Yeah," he said sofly and tired. "Fucking hell. I didn't know that she have that fucking multiple disorder."

They were at the hospital, Kirishima on the bed while the beeping sounds filled the room.

"Kirishima likes you too," Mina said suddenly making Bakugou turn to her. "He likes you hella lot. He often refers you to a moon. A lonely one. A moon that don't need some stars to shine with it. But the funny thing he said is that he'll be a star and shine beside you no matter what harsh words you might tell him," Mina smiled and looked at Blasty. "Please Bakugou, don't hurt him."

Bakugou's answer was silence. He don't know what to say, especially now that he found out how important he is to Kirishima's life.

The door opened and Miyagi entered with a tired look in her face.

"Sparky and Tapes are still sleeping while the pretty girl is awake. She said she'll come here later." Miyagi said and sat on the sofa. She wants some sleep. She needs some sleep.

Oh God please let me sleep. Even for just 20 minutes. She thought.

She haven't slept for days. It started when she's searching for Tenshi. And speaking of Tenshi or Hoshi, when they talked to the pink haired girl, all she did was smile, laugh and stare at them like she already lost her mind.

"Any progress about Tenshi?" Mina asked.

Miyagi shook her head, "Just some smiles and l...laughs. A..and hm....hmmmm sh...she just st...stared at us a.....all day..."

Go the fuck to sleep. Bakugou thought and Miyagi smiled before collapsing in the sofa and soft snores were heard.

"I should go to sleep too," Mina said and stood up. "I'll come back later."

Mina left and Bakugou was the only awake person in the room. He looked at Kirishima who's sleeping peacefully.

"You fucker," He cursed and pulled his chair near the sleeping boy. "You guys shouldn't have fucking done that. I shouldn't have fucking listened to raccoon eyes' plan," he said and rest his head in his arms that were enveloped in the bed. "Miyagi told me your thoughts. You thought that I was disgusted? Fuck, no. I would fucking never," he flashed his signature smirk. "Blame the author if I was super fucking ooc here but this is a confession so," he said and closed his eyes. "I fucking love you too, my self-proclaimed damn star."

And with that, Katsuki Bakugou fell asleep, and also fell in love again with his star.

- The End -

* read the next chapter!*