Chapter 37

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Lucious

I walk into the training facility and see Tilda's mate standing there covered in blood while two of the pack warriors laying there on the ground bloody and wounded.

"Who's next." He says to the crowd of males standing in front of him.

My jaws clench glaring over at him. He must be mistaken if he thinks he's going to come here and intimidate someone.

I see uncle Jax take a step toward him, but I'm going to be the one to put this mutt in his place.

"I'm next." I take off my coat and throw it to the ground as I make my way over to him.

"Lucious." Lisa reaches out to stop me as I pass her, but I pull away from her. I'm going to give him the fight he's asking for.

"You nearly killed me the first time we fought. I've been looking forward to this rematch. I won't underestimate the power you hold this time." He smirks, watching me as I make my way over to him.

I'm going to wipe that fucking smirk off his face.

Not giving him any warning to defend himself, I move to him quickly and place a hard blow to his face. I deliver blow after blow to his face and body taking all my built up anger out on him. I let out a deep growl as I place a hard kick to his chest, sending him crashing into the wall.

I breathe heavily as I glare over at him, wanting to kill him but he's Tilda mate. I probably can't kill him, but he'll feel as if he's dying once I'm done with him.

Seeing him slowly rasing up to his hands and knees, I take a step towards him.

"Lucious that's enough, you've won," Lisa says.

"This fight isn't over yet cousin." He gets to his feet spitting out blood. "I see you like taking cheap shots. I'll show you a cheap shot." He says coming at me.

Coming at me quickly, I prepare myself for his attack. Not expecting it, at the last second when he goes to throw a punch he shifts, exploding into his large wolf, knocking me to the ground.

He lands on top of me, sinking teeth into me.

I get my legs up underneath him, flipping him off me. I shift as I stand to my feet, letting out a deep growl flashing sharp teeth as he snaps and growls at me.

He leaps at me attacking.

I dodge his jaws as they slam shut, trying to sink teeth into me. As I dodge his jaws, I sink my claws into him, slicing deep into his shoulder. But as I slice into him, he manages to twist his body at a weird angle and swipe at me, digging his claws into my abdomen.

As the fight carries on he manages to land some good attack as I beat and knock his large wolf around. But no matter how much of a beating he takes he continues to come after me.

I breathe heavily feeling the effort he's making me give.

I've never seen a beta wolf with this type of stamina and power. The way he twists and turns his body is not wolf like. He's a beta wolf, but he's stronger than most alphas that I've come across.

He may have a respectable amount of power, but If he wasn't Tilda's mate I would've killed him, ending this fight awhile ago.

As he attacks again, I dodge his attack and slice through the tendons in his front and back leg on his right side, sending him crashing to the ground. He tries to get up but is unable to hold weight on his legs.