Chapter 4

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

                     Lisa POV

Waking up in Lucious's bed the next morning, I slowly sit up and look around the room. I look over at the bathroom door to see that it's now open and the light is on. Lucious scent is fresh, letting me know that he's been in here. I look over at the spot next to me, wondering if Lucious came back and slept next to me last night. But there are no signs of the pillow being slept on or any wrinkles in the sheets. Lucious didn't sleep there, but he has been in here while I was asleep.

I get out of the bed feeling well-rested. Although I'm in a strange place where I don't know anyone, I still managed to get a good night of sleep. I'm sure it's because of the room being filled with Lucious scent, helping me to relax. I've been told of all the effects that mates have on each other, but now I'm experiencing them first hand.

As I get out the bed, I glance over in the mirror at myself, seeing that I have dried blood on me. I'll need to shower to clean myself up. I let out a sigh, looking at how rough I look. My hair is all over my head from sleeping. I shake my hair a bit, before running my fingers through it, somewhat taming this mess on my head.

I look down at Lucious shirt that I'm wearing. I don't have anything else here to wear. I'll need to send for my clothes.

Glancing over at the clock on the wall, I see it's ten minutes till 1:00 pm. I'm normally up way before 1:00 pm, but after that long walk here, I needed the sleep.

I leave the room, looking around as I make my way through the large quiet house. As I pass the hall where Lucious took his mother, I stop for a second look at the door of the room she's in. I can still hear her pain fill cries, the way they echoed through the dark forest. Hearing a noise brings me out of my thoughts. I let out a small sigh and continued to make my way through the house. Not knowing exactly where I'm going, I head down the stairs following the noise.

I follow the sound through a door, leading me into the kitchen where I find a female. "H-hey." I say as female turns around, looking at me.

A deep frown creeps onto her face. "You....you and your fucking family did this!" Her voice is laced with anger. Before I get a chance to say anything, she comes at me, swings sharp black claws.

Leaning back, I dodge her claws that were aimed for my face. I reach out, pushing her away from me up against the countertop, causing her to knock a plate onto the floor, breaking it. I give her a flash of teeth, warning her.

I can feel my beast fighting to be let out to end this female. She let out a growl, flashing teeth at me, before coming at me again. I watch her come at me, preparing myself for her attack.

"Tilda." I hear Lucious's voice behind me, causing the female to stop. Her jaws clench and her claws slowly retreat back into their nail beds. She glares at me for a second longer, before making her way past me leaving the kitchen.

I let out a sigh, turning around looking at Lucious standing at the kitchen door. My gaze locks with his, looking into those dark brown eyes. I remember them being a lighter shade of brown when I went to see him in the prison. His eyes may now hold this coldness in them, but either way, he still has really nice eyes, eyes that you can easily get lost in if you look into them too long.

I let my eyes slowly scan over his body. He's no longer covered in dried blood. He's now dressed in a pair of blue ripped jeans and a white T-shirt that hugs his body perfectly, showing the details of his slightly macular body.

Looking back up at him, I start to feel a little uncomfortable from the way he's just standing there looking at me, not saying anything. I've looked at myself in the mirror this morning, I know I look a mess right now.

Lycan Blood/Editing (#2 book to the Lycan series!)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें