1

it all started when he walked through the door. when he entered the classroom and writing Mr.Kim on the board. his strong veiny arms and those adorable dimples. the way he clenched his jaw when the student was annoying. it was in that moment my innocence was ruined.

namjoon were talking, explaining throughout the class and as the good student y/n is she paid attention. writing down and raising her hand. letting everyone getting fooled by her behavior. an hour later the class ended. all the students were rushing out wanting their food and break.

the classroom was empty only Mr.kim and y/n left. she walked over to his desk where he was sitting looking through some papers. "ah ms.y/n can I help you" he said as soon as he noticed you.

you jumped down on the desk sitting there giving namjoon a good view of your bare legs. as he gulped you got more confident and pushed her skirt p a bit. "w-what are you doing m-ms. Y/n" he said scratching the back of his neck. you leaned down and met your face with his.

"call me baby girl," you said seductively as you straightened up.

mr.kim looked at you as you started walking out the door leaving him wanting more.

days past you were innocent as always but whenever you were alone with mr

days past you were innocent as always but whenever you were alone with mr.kim your act disappeared ad your inner hoe came out. you were sure you had him on the hook you just needed the last push before he would be pounding in you. kissing you and calling you dirty names.

and you knew exactly how to make that happen.

you were working in this bar as a bartender. it was a strip club but you werent that god in dancing so you just served people drinks making them drunk and horny. today you knew for a fact that mr.kim and his friends were going to the bar.

you had overheard him on the phone in lunch today and immediately had a plan on seducing him. you went home and found an outfit that would make him crazy.

namjoons pov

namjoons pov

"I seriously need a good fuck tonight" the youngest complained as he was looking at his phone. "like I don't even care if she is old or ugly my juancock need action now" he continued making us roll our eyes.

"ah how is your dirty student doing joonie," hobi said smirking "ah don't get me started, "I said leaning against the car seat. pictures of her popping up in my head. the way her figure was sitting on my desk and her sexy smooth legs dangling down. not to mention her plump pink juicy lips that I oh so badly want to taste.

my mind was way gone from reality stuck on my student when hoseok hyung punched my shoulder. "wake up horny ass we are here" he said laughing. we walked out of the car and went into the club. loud music and the intense smell of sweat and alcohol was lingering in the air.

"imma go and get something to drink for us," jungkook said dragging tae with him. as we sat down the boys came back "we ordered a lot of shit so they are coming over to us with it. not long after a female voice was heard. "here is your drinks gentlemen" she said making us turn around. looking shook

"ms.y/n?" I said making the boys eyes widen "that's your student" jimin said low. she just smiled leaning forward to put the drinks down giving me a glimpse of her cleavage. she slowly went up just to stop by my ear. " I thought I told you to call me baby girl," she said walking off.

it was silent before yoongi broke it. "damn if I were her teacher id fucking quit my job just to get a taste of her." he said smirking. making me hit his head.