12. Yoongi prince au

A/n: thank you so much for 200 reads❤❤❤

What should you do? Your father had arranged a marriage for you because he simply couldn't handle money and now he was broke. So what can a person who's broke do? Yes sell your daughter. Even better if it's an actual marriage where you would be the wife of someone and not a mistress or a slave. You didn't want that. But your opinion of course didn't matter. In fact your father had alreaady got the money so you were officially sold to someone. That specific person is going to arrive tomorrow. So you only have a few hours. Hours in which you could become free from all of this. From your father. From your duties to be a good daughter for the possible worst father ever.

You only took teh most necessary things with you to be faster. The walk in the woods was harder because you avoided the big roads. Your hair got messy so you simply let it down and continued your way.

'Are you lost princess?' A voice. Someone was here. You turned around but couldn't find someon. 'Up here.'You looked up and saw a boy standing on a branch above you. How could he not loose his balance? 'I'm going to ask again. Are you lost princess?'

'No, I'm pretty sure this is the best run away route is this way. I appreciate the concern though.'I tried to sound as confident as possible. But I don't think it worked. Suddenly the guy just jumped down and stood now right infront of me. 'A run away route? And from what are you running away?' Why did his voice have to sound so deep yet so soothing. 'That's none of your business.''I think it is my business if I have to lead you out of the forest.''And why should you?'This guy was really driving me nuts. Who does he think he is? 'Well because if you want to run away from the town you're walking in the wrong direction.''And how do you know that???''Well because I 'm also on my way out of the town.''The last time I checked the town wasn't up on a tree. What did you do there?''Just enjoying the view.'He smirked. Why does he have to look so good while smirking?

I don't know how but somehow we ended up on the roads together. Walking side by side.Talking. It was actually nice. He still didn't told me why he was leaving the town on this way. But neither did I tell him my story.

In the evening we had to make a small fire. It couldn't be big or else teh chances were too high that we would get caught. So we sat close to each other. 'Yoongi?''Hm''Can you tell me why you were leaving the town?''Only when you tell me your story first.'I sighed. So there's no other way.

'I was going to be a slave.' At that he stopped eating and looked into my eyes. 'Yeah, my father sodl me to a man who said that I would become his wife. But let's be real. He would cancell the mariagge once he had me and would only use me. Maybe to bear some bastards for him. Or to enjoy him. So I ran away. I wanted to talk to my father but the person he is he would also exchange me for some food or women to spend the night with. I couldn't stay there anymore. That's why I left. And that's how I met you.'I didn't look up. Kind of ashamed that he would think that I am a shame for my family. That I left them behind even thought it's the duty of a daughter to marry. I waited for him to say something about how low he now thinks of me. But nothing came. He simply put his arms around me and hugged me. My face was pressed against his chest while he embraced me. 'I tried to kill my father.''What.'I got out of his embrace and looked up. He did what? 'He was a bad person and killed many innocent civillians. I just couldn't accept his behaviour anymore. So I tried to do the only thing that could stop all these unnecessary deaths. I tried to kill him. The problem was the I got caught by the guards. And now i am here. Fleeing.'

Wait a minute. GUARDS? Did he try to kill the king? I had heards some rumours that there was an attack but... that means that he is..'You are the prince?'I looked at him. He only avoided eye contact. 'EX- prince. After everything that happened I'm sure my father will disinherit me from the throne. It would also be better for you to continue your way without me. Who know what the guards will do to you when we get caught.''IF we get caught. Yoongi, I only know you for how long, a few hours, and one thing that I had realised is that you are not a bad person and I will follow you whereever you go. I mean after all I don't have much too lose.'Suddenly his eyes became darker. There was something else in it. He grabbed your face with both of his hands and kissed you. Deeply. Passionately. Hungry. You couldn't help yourself but respond to it just as eagerly as he.

'Guess we both have soem pretty f****d up father problems, don't we?' 'Yes, yes we do.'And with that you closed the distance between your lips.