7. Hoseonk ftl

ftl= friends to lovers
You knew each other since you were toddlers. Both of your families lived next to each other and that didn't change once you started going to college because then your rooms would be right across each other. Whenever Hoseok needed help you would be there. Whenever you were broken he was there.
None of you ever tried to change something in your relationship. The change meant from a bestfriend to a boyfriend. Of course you started to have feelings for him . I mean look at him. He looks like a god.
Currently Jin was your boyfriend and you really like him but somehow there was no spark. When you kissed him you didn't felt any different. Your lips just touched. His arms were around you but there was no warmth.
You were lying in your bed and began sleeping.

***dream***
Smooth lips glided along my exposed shoulder. A strong hand came around my waist and pulled me closer. I could feel a strong chest behind me and my body fitted perfectly in his. His hand squeezed my breast and I let my head fell back on his shoulder. When I turned my head to look in the eyes of my seducer it was......HOSEOK???
***dream end***

Your eyes opened immeadietly und you sat up. Did you just have a wet dream about hoseok????? Your best friend? While you had a boyfriend?
Why did you felt like that? Why did you like it?

The next day you and Jin were supposed to go on a date and meet at the restaurant at 8. You wore a nice short black dress that hugged your curves and ordered a glass of wine while waiting die Jin. It was already 10 and he still hadn't showed up. Meanwhile you had already drank a whole bottle of wine. Where was he? Why isn't he coming?
You went to his apartment but what you heard let your heart skip a beat.

Moans

From a girl.

Inside Jin's apartment.

You took your spare key and got ready to open the door. Maybe it isn't Jin but one of his friends? Maybe he's still at work? That's why he didn't come to our date. Maybe I am jsut paranoid.

You entered and what you saw brought tears to your eyes. Jin on top of another girl. The worst, it was one of your friends. Mina. You couldn't hold back a choking sob. That's when both of them looked up. When Jin saw you he didn't even deny it. He only looked down. No, It's not how it looks like, no I'm sorry, nothing. You left

While driving you could only think of one place where you could go. Hoseok. When he opened the door he saw how you were dressed, how your makeup was messed up and how broken you looked. He didn't need any explanation of what had happened. He wasn't dumb. From the frist time that you had introduces Jin to Hoseok he didn't liked him. How he was so confident of his looks. That he always needed to degrade you. That he complained when you decided to wear something simple and plain instead of going somewhere all dressed up. Hoseok didn't like Jin and thought that you deserved someone better. Someone who would love everything about you. Somone who knew everything about you. You likes and dislikes. Someone who could make you happy and who would make you feel like a princess. No. Like a queen. And he knew that he could be that someone. He could always be your king, but you couldn't be his queen. Not when you were in a relationship with someone else.

And now you were standing infront of his door, late at night, looking all broken like a lost child. He knew what had happend. That a**hole had cheated on you. He looked in your eyes and how puffy and red they were from all the crying. So he did the only thing he could imagine right now.
He took you in his arms. And net you cry. Greatfully you accepted the skinship and clutched tightly to his shirt while he tried bis best to comfort you. He brought you to his couch and made you sit horizontally on his lap.
No word were said. You and Hoseok only sat in silence while you let your emotions out. He rubbed your back soothingly while you hid your face in the crook of bis neck. The smell of his cologne filled your nose and you snuggled further into him.
'Im sorry' you suspekter against bis neck. 'For what?' He only tightened his arms around you. 'I bet I ruined your evening by coming here.'
'Y/n, you could never ruin my day by being by my side. I love it when I am with you. Always did and always will. I know it's not the right time but you really deserve someone better than him.' He pushed you a little so he could look into your eyes. 'This might ruin our friendship but I need to get this of my chest. Y/n I really like you. No. I love you. Since we were 10 years old I knew that one day I wanted to be with you not as a friend but as your boyfriend. If you don't have the same feelings for me it's not bad. I will never talk about this again. Nur Y/n you're a beautiful, intelligent, kind and charming person and I love you.' He couldn't look into your eyes. Scared of rejection. Scared of having ruined everything you both had in the span of the last 22 years.
You were shocked. But Happy.
So you took his face between your hands and kissed him.
Now he was shocked to feel soft lips pressing ob his. Bis whole body felt different. It felt electrifying. It felt good. So he grabbed your waist and laid you and the couch. Your lips broke contact for a moment. He looked at you. How you were under him. Ready. And kissed you again. This time more hungrily. Lika a starving man. And you left zum. Bis rogue found a was in your mouth und before you could even ty your rogue was dominantes by bis. Hoseok grabbed your hips and pressed his whole body against yours. Your leg found it's way around his waist while he caressed your naked thigh. His hand slowly travelled higher but before he could slip it under your dress you put your hand on his. 'Hoseok wait. I really want this but not so fast.' He understood. You just confessed your feelings for each other the day you found your boyfriend cheating.
'That's alright. We can wait as long as you want. But I have a question. I confessed and you missed me, what are we?' 'Humans?' 'Stay serious, if I would ask you to be my girlfriend would you say yes?' 'Yes.'
'Okay y/n will you be my girlfriend?'
'Yes' Hoseok couldn't believe it. You were finally his. The girl of his dreams.