Chapter 15 : sleepover

"This is your apartment?" Connor asked as he looked around the lavish, not to mention huge, apartment.

Two plush couches sat in the middle of the living room, a stainless, squeaky clean, glass coffee table sat between the couches and the big TV.

The kitchen looked big and spacious, a counter in the middle of it. A staircase led to another floor, Evan's bedroom. A king size bed sat in the middle of the room with cushions and pillows sprawled all over it.

"And you live here all alone?" Connor gasped as he hung his coat on the coat rack and pulled of his shoes, settling on one of the couches.

"My parents are loaded and I'm an only child. You know this!" Evan cried pulling out two beers from the fridge.

"Yeah, I just didn't expect them to be so rich" Connor breathed out, his eyes still wandering all around.

"Besides, aren't your parents rich too?" Evan asked sitting down next to him, switching on the TV.

"Yeah, but I wanted to try and have a normal, indebted college student life" Connor shrugged "and I haven't seen an apartment this big or this clean in literally forever"

"Well get used to it" Evan said handing him the beer "I plan on having a hell lot of sleepovers"

"You really are a loser" Connor shook his head with a big grin.