A few minutes after the waitress came with our food. We all ate with light conversation being set upon us. Everyone was eating and I just kept thinking about how many bad things can and could happen with these three girls being our friends. Camila nudged my side and whispered "What's wrong?" She looked at me with a skeptical face on. "Nothing," I said with hesitation in my voice something you will rarely hear. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked at me with the "if you don't fucking tell me I will kill you face". I sighed knowing I was caught in the lie. "I'll tell you later," I said with my voice low so no one would hear. She looked at me for another second before nodding her head and going back to the conversation she was in before talking to me. I was starting to get hungry so I finally ate a piece of my burger. I ate the rest of my food and yawned. I was starting to get tired. I put my head on the cushion of the booth and relaxed trying to rid myself of the negativity of the situation. Me being the Alpha I have to make curt decisions that will save us from any and every danger. I really don't know if I should let them be friends with these girls. I mean they seem nice and Lauren is absolutely stunning which could be a plus in a way. I sighed to myself and put my head in my hands.

The waitress came back with our bill. It came out to be like 200 dollars, I grabbed it and took out my wallet I grabbed the money and put it with the bill. She left to get us our receipt. She handed the receipt me and pointed to the back. I gave her a confused look before looking on the back to see what I'm guessing is her name and number. Before I could do anything Green Eyes snatched it right from my hands. I watched as she crumpled it up in her hands the whole time she was keeping eye contact with the waitress. I smiled and saw the smirk on Green Eyes mouth. I looked up to see the waitress glaring at Green Eyes. She then put the crumpled up receipt on one of our plates before saying "We won't be needing that," I smiled trying to prevent myself from laughing. Everyone else was already laughing. The waitress left with a big huff. I looked at Lauren but she was looking up at me shyly. I smiled at her all the negative thoughts leaving my head at once.

After that happened we all exited the booth. We made our way outside. Everyone went to the same car as last time. Dinah and I were gonna drop off the girls at Lauren's house. They said they were having a sleepover. So Dinah got in the green eyed girls car Normani and Ally following. Green Eyes walked with me to my car. I opened the door for her again she smiled and looked down. Trying to hide the blush across her face but I already noticed. I smiled and let out a little laugh. I made my way to the drivers side. I hopped in and started the ignition. We made our way to Lauren's house her telling me where to turn every now and then.

I spoke up "What was that whole receipt thing?" I chuckled. She laughed and looked down. "To be completely honest I really don't even know," I Laughed harder. She giggled. "Someone's jealous," I sang. She giggled and looked at me. I faced her "What's not to be jealous of?" I looked at her and gave her a slight smile. I took one hand of the steering wheel and took her left hand in mine. Her eyes looked down to our hands. She smiled. She sat back in her seat and squeezed. I let out a sigh of relief. I really did think she would snatch her hand away. I relaxed against her hand. As we were driving she would play with my fingers and the rings that invaded my fingers.

As we finally made our way to her house I stopped in front of it. I saw that Dinah wasn't here with the it her girls yet. So I decided to stay in the spot I was untill they got here. Dinah finally made her way. I hopped out of my car releasing Lauren's hand in the process immediately wanting to have the warmth again. I then opened the door for the green eyed beauty. I held my hand out to help her out. She gratefully took it in her own. Once she was out of the car she didn't let go. I closed the passenger door and we made our way to the front of her house. Dinah had just then pulled up to the green eyed girls house. Once we were at the front door she was still holding on to my hand.

"Thank you for saving my friends and I. Also for taking me home," "It was really no problem at all," I said. She smiled and nodded. We just stood there looking at each other. Dinah and the other girls had to take us out of the little faze we were in. I blinked a few times. The girls went inside saying goodbye to Dinah and I. Normani taking a little longer to say goodbye to Dinah then the others. Once they were done. Dinah made her way to my car and hopped in but not before giving Lauren her keys. Lauren stayed outside still. "Really, thank you it meant a lot," "Anything for you M'lady," I said bowing for her, she let out a little giggle. I smiled in satisfaction. "Hurry up Lauren!" Normani screamed outside of a window. "Well I have to go in," she said. Our hands still together. "Yeah, totally of course go do your thing," I said. She smiled at the gesture. She nodded letting go of my hand and went inside. I was about to leave when the door opened up again. I turned my head. She gave me a kiss on the cheek "Goodnight Y/N," she smiled and closed the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and smiled.

Dinah and I made our way home. The smile never leaving my face. I parked the car Dinah got out and left inside. I stayed inside and screamed a cheer. "Wooo," I laughed and made my way inside to my room going to sleep with the same smile on my face, having dreams about those Green eyes.

A/N: Hiii I am soooo sorry I have been inactive. I had basketball and school and I had like 0 time to work. So here you are chapter 3. I hope you like it! Follow me please and vote on the book. Thank youuu, Love you.

-Rae