Chapter 17: Sorrys and Goodbyes

Normal pov

The Saturday the funeral was held on was dark and gloomy; the room was cluttered with people. A lot of them were unfamiliar with Ryan. He stuck towards the back. It's where he felt the safest; out of the way and unseen.
George had been arrested a few hours after it happened with questioning and sorrow-filled sobs from Ryan.

Dallon caught his attention first. His hand rested on Mrs. Urie's shoulder before she pulled him into a pitiful hug. Dallons eyes were tired and tikish, his hair stuck to his forehead in tufts and his legs seemed to wobble every time he walked. Mrs. Urie looked even worse. She would press out a mournful laugh when she talked about him as a child. His friends who were all gathered around listened intently taking turns sharing their favorite memories of the boy they all lost.

Ryan blinked back a tear before looking up at Ashley. She seemed a little more put together than everyone else. Her eyes were the same, puffy and teary. "Can I sit?"

His answer was scooting to the left a little.

"Now isn't the time to be alone." A silent tear rolled down her face and Ryan probably wouldn't even have noticed if it wasn't for the fact that he looked up at her. "He loved you a lot you know? I saw something in him when he was with you or when he talked about you. He was so lucky to have someone like you." She shook her head, trying to stop herself from losing it.

Her legs shaked the same way Dallon's did before she got up. Before she could get any further Ryan scrambled to his feet and embraced her.

They cried together with the mindless sniffles and chatter that filled the space. He knew he had to say goodbye.

--------
A/N
Well, folks, that's it!
Don't kill me plz