Story Rp 3: Forbidden Legacy, Rise of the Urgal Queen.

Hey everyone. It's Weeksjmj39. This is the last story rp for now. Coming up with these names was tricky. Without a further ado, let's get on with the description.

Forbidden Legacy, Rise of the Urgal Queen

Throughout the western part of Alagaësía, the land is full of strife. Horde after horde of Urgals emerged from the Spine, moving through village after village, as if looking for something. Unbeknownst to everyone, What the Urgals seek is an unique woman that has been traveling with a fellow traveler. What could the Urgals want with this person?

Also, during this time. Several new being have begun appearing. Their magical abilities are far beyond the normal average mages. They are known as the Grays. They were once normal mages that studied all forms of magic and conducted research when several accidents wiped them off the face of the planet, only to reappear a few days later as different beings. One in particular is known as Severus the Gray. He was a man that studied all forms of magic and conducted several experiments until once destroyed him entirely. When he emerged, he was far stronger than before. He then still conducted experiments.

Everything changed when a scroll was found that had several lines in the ancient language. It was discovered that the scroll held a spell so powerful that it was considered forbidden. Severus began researching the forbidden spell and discovered that there were all a dozen forbidden Spells out there hidden. He tested the spell he had researched and it's power was truly formidable.

One day, a traveler spoke of a underwater cave near the coast north of Kuasta. Severus and a search party went to search the cave and discover is contents, not knowing that they were about to discover a legacy so lost to time that it was consider forbidden for anyone to discover it.

(start point.)