29

I stuttered over my words as I tried to make sense of all that he was saying. He put his finger on my lips to shush me in a sense and I obliged.

" You don't have to say anything" he said.

I smiled and nodded, he smiled back and we both instantly became shy as if we were little children again. I looked away and he cleared his voice as a way of trying to hide his embarrassment. I sniggered as I saw Suha beaming with a large smile, she was relatively supportive but I knew deep down I could say I love him because he has hurt me and Suha and I don't want him to get off lightly. I just wanted to slowly get to know him, to hope we can grow as adults.

" Shall we go in for breakfast my lady?" Blake said cheekily.

I nodded and we both headed inside with Suha in tow. I linked his arm and we both walked in silence. It was really refreshing to not have to argue or fight him, and the more I gave him a quick glance his features were a masterpiece. His features were popping out now; his lips luscious and semi plump and his eyes a light ocean blue colour, his hair loose curls. He looked so attractive. I started thinking inappropriate things and mentally shook my brain to dispose of my thoughts but they kept on coming back.

When we arrived and settled down I started to get that fluttering feeling in my stomach, I felt free , oddly. We started to eat our brunch and slowly began to talk as if we were on a date. He started to compliment me a lot and each time I was weirdly shy and couldn't say anything else apart from 'thank you'. And that's when Suha suddenly said , " Blake treated me well because of you!".

I looked at her confused and the meme prices of what happened that day flashed back, I was annoyed now. Blake instantly stopped chewing his food and looked at me probably hoping I didn't lose it. I took a deep breath and asked what he had done for her. "After the incident of using me as leverage over you, he placed me in a safe house where I had to stay there. I had to stay quiet or...else". What?! I knew I was threatened with a lot of crazy shit but she was young! How could he?!

I looked at him, my forehead vein throbbing, " You threatened her with forcing yourself up on her?" I said pissed.

" I was a different person , I am ashamed Brianna, for goodness sake I am trying to grow as a man. I'm not proud of my fucking past but I am sorry. After my father died reality hit me me hard. I don't need to keep explaining myself if you seriously don't want to be with me we can divorce and I will happily let you go with Suha" he said the last part he forced out.

I was gobsmacked!

I didn't know what to do?

Like the petty person I was I stood up and walked out of the hall. Was he really saying we could be over? Tears started to form on my eyes. I think I had messed up now and I didn't know if we would get past it. My mouth is ruining my chances of moving on and living life  better than before. But did I want to go and leave? I went to the garden and decided to stay there the rest of the afternoon. I lay on the grass and before I knew it I fell asleep.

Oddly, I didn't dream , a few hours later I woke up to a duck poking on my forehead. I jumped up and shooed it away and it ran away to the nearby lake. I felt calmer and relaxed, I headed inside and when I looked around to speak to Blake I saw Suha. She ran to me and gave me a big hug, I hugged her back and breathed a sigh of relief. "Brianna , you really didn't have to jump down Blake's throat , I know and I know fully well that he has hurt us both. I will never trust him fully but the Blake we saw that day and now is completely different. Please for once just stop fighting and see if you can find peace" she sighed.

" But I don't know how to ?" I said meekly.

" Well one thing is I'm fine, I'm safe and with you, the old Blake would never consider it!" She rebutted.

I stayed quiet for a moment, I knew I was wrong this time. I had to apologise. I smiled at Suha and said I need to find Blake. She directed me to his chambered and there I was a few moments later. I stood outside it contemplating whether to go in or not but my fingers must of had a mind of there own and they opened the door. As usual it creaked and Blake ahead shot up from his book. He saw me and instantly his mood changed to annoyed and he had every right to be annoyed because I was wrong this time.

" I'm sorry" I said apologetically.

He looked at me before sighing and inclined his head and gesturing for me to come over. I came next to him and slowly reached my hand and caressed his face, I know he has hurt me but I had to give him another chance. So I did the crazy and kissed him. He pulled back but then pulled me in for a kiss again. And before I knew it out kiss was slobberish. He pulled me in and lifted me off the ground. Even though my dress was on the way I managed to wrap my legs around him whilst kissing. He walked over to the bed and later me down gently.

He came on top of me and I tried so hard to relax and suppress those memories. I wanted a clean slate , so I did the bravest thing; I pushed him over and now I was on top. He was caught of guard but let out a little chuckle. I sniggered slightly and kissed him whisky putting my hand over his shirt that has now come undone. I felt the hairs on his arms stand and he moaned underneath me. My eyes fluttered at that sound but before I could reminisce it he took control and he flipped me.  Whisky kissing me his lifted my dress and started to tease me on my thighs with his slender fingers. I held back a gasp but couldn't as I let out a long moan.

" Blake-" , I breathed out.

He smirked and gripped my thrifts , enough to make me moan out again. He teased me on and off for a bit before I couldn't take it anymore and started to feel wet underneath. I cringed and closed my eyes at how easily I could be pleasured. He saw my tense and awkwardness and instead started kissing my neck. I began to de-stress a bit and continue to enjoy myself.

" B-blake I am ready" I blurted out.

" Are you sure?" He said after he stopped and checked to see if he heard right.  I nodded my head and that's when he eagerly fumbled with the buttons on my dress and with my help it came off in a matter of seconds. I lay there bare. I covered my face in shame but he grabbed them and started to whispered compliments I didn't think he could possibly say. I sniggered at his cheesy compliments. A few moments later Blake began to rub me down there. A loud moan escaped my throat and I gripped the bedsheets.

" Oh gosh!" I said exasperated.

I was stupid to think that this was the end line because moments later I felt something big enter inside slowly. I let out a groan and a moan. It was beyond anything I felt as I jerked my head side to side. The pleasure was timed infinity. I took deep breaths to calm myself but before I knew it I was moaning ' ooohs' and 'aaahs'. I swear I could be heard from miles away but I didn't care. He thrusted in and out before he slumped next to me as I felt a liquid ooze inside of me.

We both lay there , sweating and very unhygienic but in that moment everything felt right. I suddenly felt tired and my eyes began to flutter , I tried to blink a few times but my eye lids got heavy and I fell into deep sleep.