11

Nostrils flaring.

He was angry.

My mouth suddenly let out a 'Oomf!'. My stomach aches from the piercing punch. I groaned and tried to roll in the side and curl myself into a foetus position but he yanked me back.

My body felt tired, heavy and very constructed. His body weight was very heavy and I tried to wiggle my way out. " Let go of me , you monster", I yelled in his face. Spit flying on to his face. He took his left hand wiped it off. His face full of disgust.

As he lowered his hand my body unwillingly flinched. I wished that he wouldn't notice but he did and a smirk formed on his face.

He lowered his hands on to my face and slowly caressed me. He moved his slender fingers to my lips; gently arousing it. He started to rub on my lipstick and moan. His eyes fluttered before they opened abruptly and grabbed my jaw roughly. " You are so flattering to look at. I'm so glad I married you because all you are to me is a toy I WILL use whenever I want. You keep testing me and nothing is going into your tiny brain! Well let me clarify it, no matter how much you fight me...I will punish you more so be a good little girl and obey!"

My eyes started to turn bloodshot red from the anger that was erupting in the pit of my stomach. I yanked my face from his grip and he tried to grab my chin again but without thinking I bit his thumb. A scream escaped his mouth and a second later his fist landed on my face.

I was suddenly over come with dizziness as the whole building started spinning around me. My eyes fluttered as a tear escaped from my eyes and then I was sucked into complete darkness. He heartlessly knocked me out. I felt so empty and worrisome for the first time in my life. I no longer worried about what to wear, my job as a babysitter and what day it was because it was not as scary as being maliciously stolen from my home and forcibly married to a man who was incapable of love, respect and remorse.

I eventually woke up to a thudding sound coming from around me. My eyes flickered slightly as the light temporarily  blinded me.

My body became stiff and I started to hyperventilate. I couldn't make around my surroundings but I knew I was in a carriage. It was designed in gold Aztec embroideries. The seats were cushioned maroon embroidery of roses and daggers.
The carriage had one dim light in the corner of the left side and my eyes frantically searched for where I was when my eyes landed on him.

He lsat near the lamp and as soon as he noticed my movement he looked at me with a sinister look. He put down the book he was reading. He folded his arms and leaned back.

His eyes glinted from the light reflecting it and I swear I could see something I thought I would never see. Remorse of some sort. But before I could depict it more his stoic character emerged.

I sat there fuming and in agony from the blunt pain that was coming  from the back of my head. I touched it a felt a little droplet of blood.

" I told you to not test me! Why can't you just follow what you are told to do?" He spoke suddenly.  He came close to me as he finished his sentence and for once I could see that he was frustrated the fact that I was someone he couldn't control.

" You think you've won but there is not a day that I will fight. You are cruel and a monster I pray that I become infertile now and don't ever produce you children" I said as my voice came out shakily.

I was on the verge of crying but I knew that I was finally seeing cracks in his macho character. He was going to loose and I had to stay a bit more stronger.

For once he was speechless and sat there looking at me with a face I couldn't read. " I haven't ever done anything wrong to you. I would never hurt you the way you hurt me. And to think you actually think you can sit there with a smug look on your face. I pray that no other woman is ever subjected to what you subjected me to because I will never ever submit to you!" I screamed in his face.

I turned away from him and wiped a tear that was forming in my eye. He truly hurt me and stupidly I told him how he hurt me and now I was scared if he was going to take me as a weakling.

The carriage finally pulled over to a building. It was a Victorian style castle. It was in a Mahogany colour, on the outside there were daffodils planted in neat line. On each ends of the enteranxe there were two large statues of lions but on the left it was in fact a lioness standing proud and dominating.

A guard came to the gates of the castle and bowed his head and geysers for the gates to be opened to let us in. I was in awe to realise that Blake had moved back into his space at the corner and was looking at me intently. His facial expression however showed he was deep in his thoughts. He seemed troubled and as I stared at him there was a little part of me wanted to know what he was thinking. Was he ever going to change his ways. Or was he going to be a leopard as he saying goes ' a Leopard doesn't change it's spots'

As we pulled up to the front of the building I got nervous again but for some reason it was more of an embarrassed and shy feeling. I felt the staring of many servants and maids who all were lined up outside the house. They all matched in lilac domestic outfits.

The carriage came to a jolt and the doors were opened to let us out. Blake got up and walked down the steps and on to the pavement. The stones and gravel crumbled and scrunched underneath his feet as he greeted to what looked like the head of the house.

As they spoke I was somehow a little annoyed that Blake was still so rude to me. I didn't understand why he would marry me and treat me like shit. The least he could do was show fake affection so I didn't look like a dirty toy. I quickly removed those thoughts of my head and still put the idea that Blake was incapable of treating anyone right so I only hand myself to protect.

Standing on the top of the carriage stairs I hoped that someone would catch on to the awkwardness that was brewing up. This was so uncomfortable. Out of nowhere a young man no older than me walked towards me and said " Your highness allow me. I can see that your husband is very busy and in need of assistance. Please let me help you out". His face illuminated my whole soul and there and then I felt something I never felt before.    

His hands gently supporting my balance and his soft hands on the tip of mines. As I came down I couldn't help but glance at his face. His features were so perfectly aligned. His nose was pointy as a button. His dirty blonde hair swayed in the wind and his smile was breathtaking.

As I landed on the ground a sharp pain exploded in my abdomen.  My stomach became constructed and my breaths came out in shallow gasps. I couldn't breath, my body felt like being shredded in a mince meat machine. A scream escaped my throat as I let go of the young man and collapse to the floor. My head started spinning and I felt trickles I'd sweat coming down my face.

Faintly I could hear footsteps running in the gravel towards me. People around me shouting for my name but I couldn't get a word in. My mind foggy as I saw the silhouette of Blake standing over me.