2. First Server Crash

All the players were required to have the same emulator that Aurelia had - a TVI (Total Virtual Immerser) 370. Luckily, there were 369 units in stock (Aurelia naturally had the top tier model) so a hundred were sold in 30 seconds, making a record for Kaden, Aurelia's dad, the developer of the TVI 370. He never thought that giving his daughter something to entertain herself would bring him good business. Such good business. Each Immerser actually cost $29,999 so it was a bit of a fortune.

Aurelia felt the server lagging as she could compare between one person and 99 extra people in the server. She knew she had to do something and she did. With her savings of about $3,000, she bought a whole server dedicated to the game with much protest from both her parents, [Asian parents. They could make you feel like money is more important than you, TBH] she was on the road to a new future. The world of Hyunopia.

But before she could even merge the tiny first server space and the new server, the game crashed, kicking out everyone before they could even see the virtual space of the game. This was a bad blow and she quickly went on to Discord to inform the people but lo and behold - they were already on the conclusion that the server crashed. The leader being Victor, a typical gamer who thinks everything is a conspiracy and also kinda old for video games, quickly reached to this conclusion.

Aurelia then apologized to her "beta testers". They wanted to be called that but Aurelia actually didn't know that she was the alpha tester. She told them that the server would be up in 7 days time although it would actually take like 45 minutes, taking her current ping (internet speed) into account.

She had to give her creations the details.

After the announcement, everyone had a bad taste because of the obvious fail on her part as a game creator but she was a novice in maintaining everything in actuality so who can blame her, right? Right.

She wanted something no one else had. Detail to the last pixel.