TEN - Two wrongs make a right.

Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. What the FUCK is Zayn doing?

Okay, dreaming ONCE was alright but dreaming about it twice? This was new level of insanity.

Zayn groaned and held his head in his hands, careful to not wake Louis up who was sound asleep next to him. Of course they slept on the same bed, they're best friends! Staying over at Louis' suddenly felt a bad idea.

Man god forbid, he has these dreams again he'll fucking leave the country.

This is AWKWARD. no. This WRONG.

Both the dreams were wrong.

Two wrongs make a right.

"BULLSHIT" he yelled, shaking his head vigorously.

"What is bullshit?" Louis sighed, kicking the sheets off him and sitting up to have a better look at his best friend's panicked face.

"What? You're awake? What the fuck. Did you hear me say something? Did I say something?"

"Zayn what is wrong with you it's 5am can you act like a normal human being for once?" He gruntled, and rubbed his face with his palms. His feathery hair was all over the place and looked so small and cute and Zayn just smiled for a second. "What?"

"What a cute little bottom you are." Zayn cooed, reaching forward to rustle the older's hair as if he were a baby.

"Watch it, Zayn I can choke you to death."

"Ooooooh kinky are we?" Zayn winked and then grimaced at how he just hit on his best friend and turned away to heave a heavy sigh. He looked down at himself, covered in sheets and pursed his lips.

"Why can't you just fucking sleep, dude? How fucking weird are you?"

"I know right. I'm having an existential crisis right now."

"You're having .. a what? I don't give a fuck. Just go to sleep and let me sleep." Louis huffed, falling back on the bed. "Man, you've been up for like half an hour now, chanting 'no' and slapping yourself. What is bothering you?"

"Existing is bothering me."

"I'll help you kill yourself."

"Please choke me with those thighs of yours." Zayn licked his lips looking at Louis and he cringed kicking Zayn in return.

"Bro, don't make me choke you for real."

"Bro let me do the honours."

"Bro."

"Bro."

Louis pulled Zayn back on bed and threw his arms over him and buried his face in the crook of Zayn's neck and breathed. He was so sleepy but this fucker was being an ass and having a crisis in the middle of the night.

"..Louis?"

"Hm?"

"Have you taken it up the ass anytime?" Zayn questioned, his big doe eyes staring holes into the other's head.

"No, Zayn, and I think you know that." Louis closed his eyes. "I'm a top."

"Hahaha, you're kidding right? Have you seen that ass?"

Louis moves away from Zayn to throw a star at him. "Have you?"

Zayn choked.

"LOL what are you saying? Why would I?"

"Eh. Who even says lol."

Zayn was panicking. He was gay panicking, his heart beating fast and his eyes wide open in the darkness as Louis slowly drifted off to a tasty slumber. Shit, he wanted to leave this suffocated place right NOW. But Louis was holding him and it.. it felt nice.

"BULLSHIT." He gasped, and closed his eyes. Liam liam liam liam liam, my liam. My only liam. Only Liam is allowed in my dreams. Break this rule and I break myself.

————

"Harry, I'm so scared!" Zayn bit his lips, pacing around in the small janitors room where he had pulled Harry to. Zayn couldn't sleep the whole night, he had to deal with his wet dreams and.. problems somehow and it didn't go away until he got out of the bed at 6am and took a cold shower.

"What I'm scared about is, someone will find US in here and think we're fucking." Harry rolled his eyes, sitting back on the floor and leaning against the wall. "This place is too small I can't fit in here."

"That's gross. Why would we fuck? You and I are best friends."

"So are you and Louis."

"STOP." Zayn yelled, and clasped his hands over his mouth. That was loud.

Someone might think he was getting raped here by Harry and that's exactly why Harry's been trying to avoid,

"What are you so afraid of? It's just Louis, besides yall joke around about sex all the time."

"No, it was LOUIS in my dream. Not Leo. Not even Liam I'm supposed to be dreaming about!" Zayn bit his nails, and shook his head frantically.

"It was once! Chill-"

"TwICE!"

"It's a nice band."

"No no, Harry why am I even talking to you?" Zayn groaned, slapping himself a little hard.

"What the fuck are you freaking out about, Zayn? it's normal." Harry tried. He seriously needs an award from trying so hard to balance stuff between his best mates.

"NoRmAl? My ass. I don't dream about you."

"Ew."

"It's wrong, it's wrong that I dreamt it twice!"

"Well.. two wrongs make a-"

"SHUT UP."

Then Zayn threatened Harry to shut up about it or he'll tell Niall that his has a crush on him to which Harry had a gay panic and insisted on doing no such thing.

He's so much that he had a wet dream about Louis and that it's gross that he's his mate. As far as he knows, now only Liam can help in such situations.

*Casually updates after MONTHS*

I apologise, my loves. But here's some drama for yall. Enjoy.

Zoom in for a surprise. It's the black hole eating the sun.

 It's the black hole eating the sun

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.